Want me

They kept meeting almost every day and got closer to each other with every meeting. Taylors pregnancy actually was pretty far advanced but not really visible to anyone. She also wore wide clothes so Joe wasn't able to see her belly. She still was afraid of his reaction when she would tell him.
She stayed in his house for a few days and slept next to him every night. They spend evenings outside or cooked together and everything felt right with him.

One day she was in his house again and it was late already so they were laying in bed next to each other. They talked a bit and then things heated up a bit when he raised his body to lean over her body and kissed her. She immediately got into the kiss and grabbed his neck. She didn't though about what was going to happen so they continued with kissing. The kisses got more passionate and after some time he slowly climbed on top of her until he was laying over her. His lips didn't left hers for one second until then. She knew exactly where this was going and she didn't want to stop him for one second. He took off his shirt and she raised her chest so he was able to take hers off as well.

"Is this okay?" He asked as he wanted yo touch her.

"Yes." She gave her approval and she felt his hand at her skin. She breathed in feeling his soft touch. She knew that she should probably tell him about her pregnancy before something happens but she didn't want to ruin the moment now so she stayed quiet. He kissed her lips and then started to suck at her neck. At this point she didn't want to wait any longer and opened his pants. Joe stopped kissing her and let her pull it down completely. He then let his hand slide down her body to make her completely naked too. She was afraid that he would recognize her pregnancy at this point but he didn't. He looked at her body and licked his lips.

"You look hot." He breathed out before kissing her again. She smiled between kisses and hold on to his back. His hand was going down on her and he caressed her thighs. She already felt a rush going through her body and was waiting for him to touch her core. She slightly spread her legs to tell him what she wanted. His fingers were close to her core but he didn't enter her. He just moved them in circles around her clit.

"Do something." She said after a while of teasing. He looked at her face and slightly smirked.

"What should I do?"

"Fuck me, Joe." She breathed out with her eyes closed.

"I think you are ready." He said and reached for the nightstand to gab a condom from there. He pulled it over his erection before laying on top of her again. Taylor spread her legs and he grabbed her hands. Then he slowly entered her core with his hard erection. She moaned out as they made contact and she felt how her body started to shiver. He started to move and kissed her neck again.

"Do you like this?" He whispered into her ear while pumping inside her.

"Yes." She managed to say between her moans. She didn't had sex since the one time at the party and right now she got the same electric feeling that she had back then. She hold on to his back and pulled him inside her more. He speed up a bit and continued pushing until both of them reached their orgasm. They screamed out together and he remained inside her being out of breath.

After that he slowly pulled out and pulled the condom from his erection. He placed a kiss to her forehead and lay next to her. She looked at the ceiling and didn't say a word. She couldn't say anything because she knew what she would say when she would open her mouth.

"That was amazing." He said under his breath and looked at her. She wasn't able to look at him.

"I'm pregnant." She suddenly said. He didn't reacted at first and then he laughed.

"You're funny but we just had sex. I don't think I can make you pregnant in five minutes." He laughed.

"I'm serious, Joe. I'm pregnant. I wanted to tell you the entire time but I didn't dare to."

"Wait, you are not joking?" He asked again.

"No I'm serious."

"You should have told me before this." He raised his body and looked into her eyes.

"I know."

"I just had sex with a pregnant woman."

"Is that a problem?" She asked at his shocked face.

"Yes, I wouldn't go that hard on you if I knew that you are pregnant." He said.

"I didn't want to ruin the situation before because I really want to have sex with you."

"Who is the father?" Joe asked.

"I don't know. Some guy that I had a one night stand with."

"You had a one night stand?" He smirked and lowered his head a bit.

"I did."

"Naughty." He chuckled and kissed her lips.

"Wait what does that mean? You still want to be with me?" She asked after the kiss.

"Obviously. I won't leave you because of that. You are far too amazing to leave you because some random guy got you pregnant." He kissed her again.

"Thank you."

"I will just be a bit more careful with you during sex." He laughed and gave a bite to her lips during the next kiss.