Realization

Taylors phone was ringing and it was her good friend Jessy who was calling.

"Taylor your phone is ringing." Joe called while holding June in his arms. Taylor came from the bathroom to accept the call.

"Hey Jessy." She said.

"Hi Taylor. I wanted to call you because I will host a party at my house in tomorrow evening and I really want you to come."

"I would love to but I have to ask my mom to look after June in the evening." Taylor said.

"Sure and if you don't have time it's totally okay." Jessy told her.

"Can I bring Joe with me?"

"Of course. The more people the better is the party."

"Okay great then hopefully we will see each other tomorrow." Taylor ended the call.

"You want to bring me where?" Joe looked at her.

"To my friend Jessys party tomorrow evening."

"Oh that sounds fun. My last party was almost a year ago I think." He said.

Taylor called her mum later and asked her to look after June in the evening and she agreed. The next day her mum came over and stayed with her daughter while Taylor and Joe made their way to the party.

"Have fun." Her mum said as they left the house. They drove to the house of Jessy where the party was hosted. They went inside and Joe looked around with a confused face.

"What? Is everything alright?" Taylor asked him.

"I was here before." He said.

"When?"

"Like 10 months ago. A friend of mine took me to a party here." He explained.

"I was at that party too." She said. She remembered that party all too well.

"We could have met." He laughed.

"Thank god we didn't but I think that I got pregnant here." She said.

"What?"

"Yeah I had a one night stand at that party."

"Me too. I was so drunk I don't even remember the girl." He said and she looked at him.

"Same but it was back there." She pointed at the hallway where the door to the guests room was. He followed her and as she opened the door and they both looked at the bed they turned their head to look at each other.

"Mine too." He mumbled. In this moment it crossed her mind.

"Wait a second. We both had sex in this room in the same night with a person that we can't remember." She said in realization.

"What do you mean?"

"What if we had sex with each other?" She looked at him.

"I don't know what to say." He couldn't believe it.

"If that would be true there is a chance that you are the father of my baby." She said. She wanted to be happy about it but she couldn't in that moment.

"Maybe we should do a test or something about that."

"Do you want to he the father?" She asked him.

"I already see her like she is my daughter but it would definitely change something if I were her biological dad." He smiled a bit.

"So you would be happy?"

"Of course I would be happy. I would have a baby with the woman that I love." He took her hand.

"Then let's do a DNA test and find out about that." She said.