Names

Her pregnancy went further and her relationship with Joe went more serious in the next months. He accepted the fact that she will have a baby and just helped her with every like it was his own baby that she was carrying. She has been almost 8 months pregnant already and her belly was already huge. She wasn't really able to do anything on her own anymore. Because of that Joe had moved in with her to help her more. They said that he wouldn't stay there forever but it was pretty clear that neither of them wanted him to move out again.

One day there were sitting together on the couch and Joe laid his hand on her belly trying to feel the baby.

"Do you have any name suggestions?" Taylor asked him and he looked at her with a surprised face.

"I don't think that I should decide on a name since this is not my baby. You should decide the name."

"I know that this baby isn't yours but I want my baby to grow up with a father and I think that you will be a very important part of their life so you should also help me decide on a name." She told him. He moved up and kissed her forehead behind sitting down next to her.

"I have always wanted to have a daughter and I really like the name June." Joe said.

"That is indeed a very cute name. I also like Margot."

"Just take both and name her Margot June." He laughed.

"No I don't want two names. What if it's a boy? What boy names do you like?" She said since she wanted it to be a surprise weather she is getting a boy or a girl.

"I like my name."

"I won't name my baby Joe." She said with a smile. She probably would have chosen that name if her boyfriend would have a different name.

"Fine. What about Otis?" He said.

"Mmh no I don't like this name." She shook her head.

"Or Louis?" Joe said again.

"Oh yeah that is cute. I would love that if it's a boy." She smiled.

"Then we are done with the names and we can go on with making the mum happy." He chuckled and kissed her lips.