Daddy

After they were at that party everything came back into her mind. When she slept with Joe for the first time it didn't really felt like it was the first time sleeping with him. Now she was sure that he was the one she had that one night stand with and she really wished that it was true.

They took a DNA test with June and Joe to find out if he was actually the father. The days until the results came in felt like months. Then Taylor saw and Email that included the results. She immediately called for Joe but she didn't open the mail yet.

"Joe come here! I have something important." She said. Joe came and sat next to her a few minutes later.

"What is it?" He looked at her.

"I got the results of the DNA test." She said.

"Really?"

"Yes I have them right here. I haven't seen them because I wanted to wait for you." She said.

"Wait. Before you look at them I want you to know that I don't care of she is my child. I love her like she is my own because she is your daughter. No DNA test can change that." He laid his hand at her knee.

"Thank you." She smiled at him and was just happy to hear these words.

"I will look now." She said and Joe nodded. Taylor clicked on the mail and her eyes ran over the screen searching for the final result. Joe looked at her and tried to read her face. Then a smile appeared on her face and she looked up at him.

"What?" He asked.

"She is yours." Taylor said with tears in her eyes and immediately wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"I'm her daddy?" Joe whispered.

"You are." She said and kissed his lips.

"All the time I thought that I will never find her dad but he was with me the entire time." She laughed.

"I can't believe it. I have a daughter." Joe smiled.

"We have a baby." Both of them looked at each other and shared another kiss.