Time to Think

After I talking to my father I decide to skip the rest of the day. After school let out there was a knock on my door. I open the door and run into a solid mass of muscle again for the second time today.

"Sorry" I say and look up to see Luca. I scream and try to take several steps back but I cant because he comes and grabs my hand and pulls me to him, hugging me.

"Sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to." Luca says in a hurry when he realized that he scared me. "Thats ok" I say looking up at him. He looks down at me with love written all over his face. He leans down to kiss me but he pulls back and says " We better tell my father and your parents, so that they know that we are mates.

"I already told my parents that we are mates. I told them after I left school." I tell him. "One down one to go." he says. So we walk hand in hand down the stairs to my father's office.

When we get there Luca's father and my parents are already there waiting for us. I go in first and Luca follows behind me. I didnt realize just how small my father's office is. When we walk in, theres no seats left expect one. Luca sits down in the chair. I look around and ask "Wheres my seat?" Luca chuckles at me and pats his leg and tells me to sit down. I say "No" and sit on the ground by the fireplace across the room. The next thing I know i'm jerked up by Luca and told to obey. I struggle to get free but it doesn't work hes to strong. I try to tell Luca that hes hurting me but I cant im in to much pain. My father tells him to calm down and put me down. Luca doesn't listen he says that its his right to teach me to obey. He just squeezes my arm harder, by now im crying and begging him to let go. His father tells him that he needs to control his wolf. He finally releases the tight hold on my arm and puts his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry my wolf damon took over when you went to sit on the floor, I couldn't control him." Luca says

"Thats alright" I say aware of the bruise starting to form. Our parents start to talk to figure out what to do about us being mates and how it will work out. Luca asks our parents to leave so that we can talk it out ourselves. Our parents say "sure we'll come back in three hours."

"Well" Luca says. We have a lot to talk about. For the next three hours we stay in my father's officeand disscuss how it will work out between us. We decide that he will move into my room until his parents get a house built on our land. Since im my parents only child Luca will get the position of alpha. we also decide to tell the pack at an emergency pack meeting in a couple hours so they will be accepted into the pack. So there will be no questions asked if we are seen together.

We tell our parents about the changes and so now we are in my room sitting on my bed watching a movie until its time for the pack meeting. Luca goes to get up to go to the bathroom and I spot a mark on his waist. "What is that?"I ask . "Its my mark you will carry after we mate. It goes from the top of my neck to the bottom of my spine and the right side of my chest." he answers. "Oh ok. Can I see it?" I ask."Sure always" he says. He takes off his shirt and HOLY WOLF he's got the most gorgeous body in the world. I look up at him and see that he's smirking at me. "Do you like what you see mate?" He asks. And OMG he's drool worthy, im so glad I got such a good-looking handsome sexy guy for a mate.

My mother calls us down for dinner and we say we will be down in a minute. He takes my hand and pulls me down the stairs. Since I'm the only child I sit at one end of the table like a future alpha male. Once we're down in the dinning room my father tells me to sit next to Luca and let Luca's father to sit in my normal seat. "Ok that's fine" I say and sit in-between Luca and my father. During dinner we talk about the plans we all came up with and we discus how we will go about putting the plans into action.

After we get done eating Luca and I excuse ourselves and go back upstairs to my room. We get ready for the pack meeting. When it's time for us to go down everybody is already there. My father has already introduced Luca's parents and now it's time to introduce Luca as the future alpha, my mate, and the newest addition to the pack. I don't think some of the pack will be happy that Luca is going to be the new alpha when my father steps down because he was not born into the pack.

So when we walk into the room hand in hand there's some evil looks from the hoes of the pack. They are just jealous of me because I found a gorgeous sexy loving mate. Everybody else is so happy I have a strong mate and that he is the son of an alpha. They congratulate us and welcome him and his parents to the pack. After the pack meeting it's time to go to bed, since we don't have a bed for Luca and since he's my mate, he will sleep in my room. When we get to my room it's kinda awkward since I've never had to share my room or had a guy in my room before. Luca noticed my hesitation and said that he could take the floor if I was uncomfortable with us sleeping in the same bed. I said no we could sleep in the same bed it was fine with me. So I get my pjs and go into by bathroom to change and I told him he could change in my room. I walked out of my bathroom and saw him laying on my bed. I stopped in my tracks and just stared. My heartbeat speeds up and my knees go weak at the sight of him under my covers. He lifts the blanket and says "come here". I walk to the bed and climb in and lay with my back facing him. The next thing I know he has pulled me to him so that my back was against his chest and his arm was around my waist.

When I wake up I notice that Luca is still sleeping so I kiss him to wake him up. When he is awake I tell him it's time to get ready for school. We have two hours till school starts so I can take a shower. I get my clothes and go into the bathroom. Luca asks me what I'm doing and I say that I'm taking a quick shower. "Care if I join you?" He asks and I say "yes I care because if we take a shower together then we would never get to school."

We finally get to school and see the pack standing at the door waiting on us. They make a path for us to get into the school and they clap as we go by. It embarrasses the crap out of me for all this attention to be on me. I put my face into his shoulder to hide my face and I know I'm blushing. Luca told everybody thank you and to go to class. When everybody left he took my hand and led me to class as it turns out we have all the same classes.