Chapter one: The New Kid

It's the first day of school and I'm late. I wake up 5 minutes till the beginning of school. OMG!!!!!!!! I've got to hurry. I get out of bed and throw on the first dress I see and rush down stairs to grab a apple and keys so I can go in the car. On the way, I remember that I forgot my license and have to turn around and go back. When I finally make it to school second period is starting. I run into the office to grab my schedule and run into this drop dead gorgeous guy.

"I'm so sorry," I say. when I look up I see the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. He is a solid mass of muscle and has the most beautiful dark blue eyes with a tinge of violet around the edges. I apologized again and then I slide past him to get my schedule. When I get it I see that I have English this period with mr. Fleming. Before I left Mrs. Reed asks me to show the new kid to his classes today so being the nice person that I am I say yes.

" Whats your name" I ask. " Luca " he says and OMG he has the most sexy voice ever. My wolf is jumping with joy when she sees him. I ask her what her problem is and she says the word I fear most: MATE!!!!!!!!

Like OMG i'm scared. I am afraid to find my mate because i'm not ready to move away from my family. She told me not to worry that everything will be okay. I just hope she is right about that.

I start to blush so I look down at the ground, embarrassed. He pulls my face up so that he can look at me and then he pulls me into a hug. His face goes to my neck and he takes in my scent. He smells like the woods and soap. OMG he smells so good!!!!

How could something smell so good? I think. My wolf says, "Its because he's your mate you dummy" I have to tell her to shut up or we are going to have some problems. My wolf's name is Faith. She is a major pain in the butt sometimes but i'm thankful for her. She has a mind of her own.

I freak out and manage to get out of his hold and I run out of the school. I get to the woods and shift into my wolf. I run and run to get home. I Have to tell father, he will want to know. If I don't tell him I will be grounded and plus, my mate and his family are new to the area. I'm guessing his father is the alpha since they were attacked by rogues and nobody else survived.