Waking up

My eyes flutter open to see a very bright light. I realize that I'm in a room with my closest pack members. Theyre scattered all over the floor. My mate is sleeping with his head on the bed beside me holding my hand. I move my fingers and wake Luca up. He looks up at me and smiles at me with the most loving look and then he realizes that im actually awake. He calls for the pack doctor and wakes up everybody including our parents.

The doctor walks in and then tells everybody to leave cause he has to check me over. Luca automaticly says no. I tell the Emmanuel the pack doctor that its okay that Luca's here that hes my mate. Emmanuel tells Luca what my diagnosis is and it's not pretty. I can not talk for two weeks and I have to have a cast on my leg. Emmanuel says that I'm healing faster than he's ever seen anybody heal. He also says that I can get my cast off tomorrow and that I can go back home later tonight, I just won't be able to walk so its either ride in a wheelchair or have Luca carry me. I go for the second option of course. We stay up and talk about what will happen in the next few weeks.

My father meets us at the door to my house and tells us that he doesn't want us alone outside in case the rouges come back. I told him we would just stay in the house if that was fine with him. He says okay just leave my bed room door open. We say we will and leave to go to my room. My mom comes up and knocks on my door and asks why is my door still open because the movie was playing to loud. I tell her that father told us to keep the door open. He also told us that whenever we do decide to mate we cant be under his roof or if we do he cant be home. 

My father leaves the house and we talk about the decision we have to make. We close the door and Luca says that he wants to mate very bad so that he can make sure that he doesnt lose me.  

major cliff hanger....................

sorry i havnt uploaded in a while ill try to upload more often and also sorry its so short