What happens next

When we get to our first class we sit in the front row. He slides his desk and chair next to mine saying that he couldn't stand that we were about a foot apart. The teacher comes in and bows her head to me and Luca. Mrs. Fate is part of my pack. We are the future alphas so we are considered a prince and princess. The teacher turns to the rest of the class and tells them that today we will be going outside to work because its so pretty. My phone starts ringing so I look at the caller id and see its my father. I answer my phone and say "hey father what's wrong?". He tells me that we should stay inside because their was a dangerous rogue seen on our land. So I ask the teacher if I can talk to her in the hall for a second I say that it is important. She says yes, so I tell what my father said and she says "oh boy, this isn't going to go well." I ask her what she means. She says that her brother probably was coming back for revenge.

I ask her why and she said that her father and brother were disowned by the pack for hurting some of the women of the pack. It must have been before I was born because I don't remember anything about it. I call my father back and tell him the news. He tells me to get Luca and go to the roof of the school and have the pack members surround the building and the door to the roof. I tell Luca and then mind link the pack members to do what my father said. I grab Luca's hand and go to the door leading to the roof. I used to go up there to think so I know my way. There is a safe building up there for just that reason.

So me and Luca go into the building which locks on the inside and is werewolf resistant so werewolves can't get in. We turn the light on and see that it's already stocked in case of an emergency. There's food, a bed, a tv, clothes, movies, an Xbox 360 with kinect and games. We sit and turn the tv on and watch tv for the next 3 hours. Then my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw that it is an unknown number. I don't answer and put my phone up. 

The next thing I know there is a loud banging on the door. I pick up my phone and call my father. "Someone is trying to get in the building. What should I do?" I ask my father. He tells me to baracade the door in case it doesnt hold. I tell Luca and he starts moving things in front of the door. the door starts to crack and I realize that it must be a vampire trying to get in. We escape though the trash chute. My father is waiting for us at the bottom. When we get outside my father leads us to the woods. We take off and meet up with my mother and Luca's parents. Then out of no where im tackled to the ground by another wolf. The wolf has the back of my neck like a mother wolf would do to her pup. I struggle to get out of the wolf grasp but it didnt work. The wolf I found out that it was a he. Luca takes down the wolf and they start to fight. The wolf gets free and tackles me again. He rips the front of  my throat missing my jugular. I end up blacking out.