The file room (smut)

Trigger warning : daddy kink, dom spencer Reid.

You and Spencer have been dating for a few months and everything was going very well but there is something that you learned quit quickly about your boyfriend it's that he likes to tease but hate being teased. The thing is you love teasing him and that lead you to a few situations.

One morning you guys were on your way to work and you felt very horny, you looked at your boyfriend who was driving and decided that you wanted some fun. So you slowly put your hand your his thigh and put it very close to his crotch, he tensed up.

-Y/N what are you doing ? I'm driving !

- Then drive !

You said as you started palming him through his pants and boy was he getting hard. Sadly he parked into the office parking lot. So you stopped and grabbed your stuff but before you got out of the car spencer grabbed your chin and he looked down at you and said

-you're getting punished for that !

You guys then took the elevator and he pushed against the wall and kissed you hard while putting his between your thighs and giving some friction.

He pulled away as soon as the doors opened and acted like nothing has just happened. But you were a hot mess even more horny than earlier but this wasn't over.

*a few hours passed*

You were bored and couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier. Your desk was across from Spencer's and you saw him look at you so you gave him a little show by putting yourself more against your desk to show him your cleavage and you played with you pen in your mouth, you did all that while keeping eye contact with him. He was visibly angry but he took his phone and you received a text from him.

Spence: file room now !

You looked at him and nodded then you got up and got in the file room, a few minutes later he opened and closed the door. You didn't have time to say anything that he had pinned against the wall and was kissing your neck.

Spencer : on your knees now !

You bite your lips and did as you were told.

He grabbed you by your hair and pushed your face against his hard dick that was still in his pants. You could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter.

Spencer: you wanna act like a slut then I'll treat like one.

He unzipped his pants with his other hand and you pulled down his pants and boxers letting his erection spring free against his stomach. You started licking the top but he pulled on your hair.

Spencer: stop the teasing.

So you did, you put it in your mouth and giving a blowjob thanks to his moans you know that you were doing a good job. At this point you could feel the pool in your underwear.

Spencer: fuck Y/N

As he was close to coming, he pulled your hair so you'd stop. You whined

-why ? I wanted to make you come sir.

-because I want to cum in your pretty little cunt. He groaned

He then helped you back to your feet and pushed you against the wall. He put two fingers in your mouth and you licked them. With his other hand he pulled down your stockings and panties.

-good girl, see you can be a good little girl when you want princess.

The praise making you even wetter that you already were, he took back his fingers and started caressing you core with his other hand. You moaned

-wow you're already so wet for me baby.

He slowly put his two fingers in you and thrusted for a few minutes, you were now a moaning mess. He then pulled out and you whined already missing the feeling of being full. But he quickly fill you up again with his hard cock. He thrust hardly into you.

-fuckkk...you moan

-you feel so good babydoll

You were already feeling close to your orgasm.

-daddyy..I'm...gonna...

-i know baby...fuckk.. let go for me.

Your orgasm hit you and legs give up, he finishes after a sloppy thrust.
He helps you get dressed and kisses your forehead.

- are you okay baby ? He ask a concerned look on his face.

- yeah just a bit tired.

-oh come here. He pull you in for a small kiss full of love.

You get out first of the file room and go back to your desk, a few minutes later you see spencer sitting back at his desk with a goofy grin on his face.