Build a bear (fluff)

It was Saturday and you were heading to Spencer's house to go shopping together.

You arrived and knocked on his door, he opened the door and you didn't have time say hello that he was pulling you into a hug.

-Hi baby.

-Hi spence, are you ready to go ?

-Yes but I was thinking that since you've been such a good girl these past few weeks, you deserve a reward.

-Really ? What kind of reward ?

-Well i know how much you love plushies, so I was thinking of a build a bear date.

-I'd love that ! Let's goooo !

You took his hand and pulled him toward the exit stopping for a few seconds because he had to lock his door. Then you got to your car and you handed him your keys cause you loved when drove. He took them and opened the car, opening your door for you and closing it when you were inside, he then got into the driver seat and drives to the shopping center. He parked and went to open your door and after closing it after you got out, he took your hand. After a good 10 minutes, you finally found the build a bear shop and you both went in, you pulled him by his hand to the corner where you could choose the bear you wanted and you decided that you wanted to make your boyfriend in a bear.

-I want this one !

You said pointing to the unstuffed cuddly brown bear.

-Alright alright.

He said amused, he picked it up and gave it to you. You picked up a heart-shaped heartbeat effect and went in line to stuff it, but Spencer went elsewhere, when it was finally your turn, he returned and handed to the woman who was stuffing your bear, a sound box, the kind where you can record a message. You looked at him surprised.

-What does the sound says ? You asked holding his hand.

-You'll see, but you have to wait till we are out of the shop.

He said with a grin. You did the heart ceremony with Spencer and your bear was now stuffed.

-Come on baby, let's dress him up.

He pulled you towards the clothes and accessories section and you chose : black jeans, the vest and bow tie, and some black canvas high-tops. You dressed him up and went to make his birth certificate.

As you wrote his name, Spencer looked at you surprised and asked you

-Y/n are you making me ?

-Yup so that's I can still cuddle with you when we are not together. You said.

-You're way too adorable for this world. He kissed your forehead.

-Alright let's go pay for that little guy.

5 minutes later, you were out of the shop with your bear in his little cardboard house.

-Can I listen to the sound now ?

-Yes you can sweatheart.

You pressed the little paw and heard the voice of Spencer saying " I love you Y/n, you're the best thing that happened to me in my whole life." You looked up at him and pulled him in a chaste kiss cause you were still in the middle of a shopping center.