Jealousy jealousy (angst/fluff)

A few hours ago you learned that spencer used to have a crush on JJ and that they went on a date. So seeing them hugging bothered you a lot cause you're the jealous type. The day ended and it was time for you and Spence to go home. You got in the car and started driving.

-Are you tired baby ?
-no, why ? You said in a annoyed tone.
-well you've been very quiet today. Is everything okay ?

You just nodded.
He understood that it was no use trying to get you to talk to him now. He finally parked in the parking lot and you got out of the car without waiting for him. You entered the building and walked to your door and you unlocked it with your keys.
You opened the door and left it open cause he was right behind you. As you took off your shoes, you hear the door closing behind you.

-Y/n tell me what's going on with you ? Did I do something ?

You turned around to look at him and you realized that you were being ridiculous to be mad at him for a crush he had before meeting you.

-no.. you didn't do anything. It's just that Derek told me that you used to have a crush on JJ and that you went on a date with her. And she's so pretty and she has the perfect body. And I'll never be her !

You rambled tears running down your cheeks.
He looked at you and pulled you in tight hug, pushing you against his chest.

-baby, yes it's true I used to have a crush on her but it was nothing compared to how I feel about you. You don't need to be her her because you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I love you please remember that.

You looked up from his chest and he kissed your forehead.

-now come, let's take a bath and watch your favorite movie.

He led you to the bathroom, he sat you on the sink while he filled the bath with hot water and bubbles that smelled like lavender. He undressed himself and sat in the tub waiting for you. You undressed yourself and you sat in between his legs.
He washed your hair and body and 1 hour later you both got out of the tub. He went in the bedroom and came back dressed and holding clean underwear and his old caltech t-shirt for you to wear. You got dressed and touched your hair. He came behind you.

-y/n please let me do your hair ?
-okay thanks you.

He brushed your hair and braided them. He took your hand and led you to the living room where he sat you down on the couch and turned on your favorite movie. You cuddled together, and you ended falling asleep on him.