The jet (Smut)

It was night and you and the team were on the jet, on your way back from a case in Texas. You were sitting on the window side and spencer was next to you reading. You still had 2 hours left and you were having a headache. Spencer noticed that something was wrong with you.

-y/n are you okay ?

- yeah, I'm just having a headache.

He got closer to you and whispered in you ear.

-I know a way to get rid of this headache.

As he talked, his hand was on thigh slowly climbing up underneath your skirt. Your eyes widened. And you whispered back

-here ?! We can't.

-come on everyone is asleep.

You looked around the jet and he was right everyone was sleeping peacefully even hotch. his hand was now between your thighs. You were blushing and you could feel yourself getting wet.

-alright.

-that's my good girl.

He got up first and headed to the restroom and you followed a few minutes later. You entered the bathroom and he closed it behind you.

-Now you're going to stay silent cause if I hear one sound I'll stop everything. You understand ?

You nodded.

-use your words.

-yes I understand.

-good. Now strip.

You did as you were told and took off your skirt and shirt, leaving you in a purple laced matching set. Spencer looked you up and down and bit his lip. You could see the bulge in his pants. He kissed you and then he started leaving kisses down your neck. His hands quickly found you boobs and he played with your nipples through the fabric. It was really hard for you to not moan but you didn't want him to stop so you were biting on your hand. One his hands got to your core and he started to rub your clit.

-you're so wet for me, my little slut.

The stimulation was too much and you really needed him inside you now.

-Spence..please. You said in a whisper.

- please what baby ? Tell me what you want.

-Please...fuck..me.

He looked at you and grinned visibly proud off the state he put you in. He helped you get out of your panties and he freed his erection. He pushed you against the sink so that you were facing the mirror and he slammed into. He grabbed you by your throat and kissed while fucking you so that you wouldn't make a sound. Then he turned your head so you could see yourself in the mirror.

-look at your pathetic self, tell me who's making you feel this good ?

He released your neck so you would respond.

-you spencer...I'm..clo-

-I know baby let's cum together.

He was now going faster and deeper and a few minutes later you could feel your orgasm and his cum filling you.

-you did so good pretty girl.

He took some toilet paper and cleaned you up. You peed while he put back his clothes on.You were now putting your own clothes when you noticed that you panties were missing.

-Spence did you see my panties ?

-yes

He took them out of his pocket to show and then put them back in it.

-I'm keeping them.

Then he left the bathroom. You rearranged yourself and got out. Thankfully everyone was still sleeping so you got back to your seat and dozed off on Spencer's shoulder.