Kiss cam (fluff)

(Very short one sorry.)

This happened before y/n and spencer started dating. At that time they were only friends with benefits. 

-I can't believe you got us to come with you morgan ! You said

-what was I supposed to do, I had three tickets and every one already had plans except you two. Morgan said looking at me and Spencer.

-I don't even like baseball. You said

-me neither. Spencer said

-if you guys stop complaining, I'll get you some sodas and food alright? Morgan asked.

-deal. You said.

You all sat down and Morgan got you some food. Around the middle of the game , the kiss cam landed on you and Spencer, neither of you noticed it and it's Morgan who had to tell you.

-guys you're on the kiss cam ! He said laughing.

-what ?! Said Spencer in a high tone.

You looked up and saw both of you on the screen. You then looked at him.

-I think we have to kiss. You said

-yeah...

You got closer and he leaned in and kissed  you, you put your hands in his hair and you both got so lost in the moment that Derek had to hit spencer on the shoulder to make you disconnect your lips.

-damn I owe Emily 30 bucks, she was right, you guys are fucking behind our back.

You both denied it but he wasn't having it.
You looked at Spencer and you both really wanted to get out of there but you did end up staying till the end for Morgan. After that you said goodbye to Derek and ended up spending the night at Spencer's.