28

Finally everything is fine , after three years , they are still in charge , but there's some happy news .
Sigyn is having a baby girl , the third child of the couple .

Frigga went crazy of happiness when she discovered it was a girl , she always wanted a girl .
The whole kingdom was happy with the news , a new princess, among two princes .

After the long nine months she had the baby , and she was absolutely gorgeous, she looked like her father from head to the toe , no one could deny that it wasn't his child , the wavy black hair ,the green eyes , but the opposite of her brothers she has her mother's smile , the baby looked like a lady Loki , a variant of him , absolutely gorgeous, all of the three children where divinely beautiful.

" she's so beautiful " Loki said looking at his daughter peacefully sleeping
" she is your feminine version love "
" that is true , she's the daddy's girl " Loki said proudly of his daughter
Sigyn smiled at her sight

The twins where now four and they are playing in the garden, with obviously a maid watching them .
" what do you think we should name her?" Loki asked
" I was thinking about Eisa " sigyn said
" I love it " Loki said " matches her "
She smiled
" what are you thinking my life " Loki asked
" it probably sound silly but I was imagining her with little horns like yours , but tiny of course she's a baby " sigyn said " since she's your copy "
Loki laughs " it would be so cute "

Sigyn rests her head on Loki's chest , while admiring her so welcomed daughter .

Sigyn would never imagine, her life this way .

Some months ago sigyn couldn't take the switch of reality out of her head an she wanted answers.

So what she discovered was that one of the aliens opened a portal that sigyn's soul entered in, creating a new reality, with new people and events , she literally entered in a damn portal , with Eir , called Frigga , and Loki and with their magic they were able to close the invisible portal , saving her and taking her out of that reality .
And Eir healed her memories and her injuries as well , it was all that sigyn discovered , from her little adventure.

A/N :
So my loves it's the end , I really hope you enjoyed the story, as mush as I enjoyed writing it, leave your feedback in the comments ;)
I love you all and see you all soon if you decide to read more of my fanfics , I'm writing a new one calling old souls , and and finishing one calling " pacify her " so check it out if you want , and thank you so so so much for reading this story all the love for you beautiful readers <3