4. IDK or maybe I do

"I'm going hunting, I'm a little thirsty."I said trying to get away from Zeek.

"Margo take over the meeting I am going too. Come on Jojo" said Claire as I started to lead Claire out the door.

"I'll go with you. "Said Alex and before I could answer Zeek started.

"I am going too sweet cheeks."Said Zeek in a superior tone. I growled at Zeek and then politely told Alex no.

We started out looking at the flowers and multi colored leaves running about 137 miles an hour.

"Wow both Zeek and Alex fighting over you. I mean your sorta pretty but you dress like a boy. I have an idea, since the school is having a party in December. Ask the one you'd rather go with. I mean I know but do you know."She asked and I thought though the whole trip. I mean I liked Alex as a friend but I hated Zeek. On the way back I decided upon my answer.

"I know who I am going with. So did Ryan ask you yet?"I said as she looked a little embarrassed. she started kicking rocks and not answering. We ran back slower but not at the speed of a human running, no we went way faster than that. She wasn't answering me or even looking at me until we reach the house our thirst and hunger satisfied.

"Well I hope he will but, no. Maybe he is going with someone else." she said with little hope in her eye.

"What? Are you talking to me again?" I laugh then I see she is upset.

"Well what if he wants someone else, he could have anyone?"she asks and I felt so bad, I mean she was so clueless and so cute.

"He is a 265 year old vampire who was cooing over you as you were cooing over him in the middle of every class. I kept wondering when you two would stop making goo goo-eyes at each other."I said trying to comfort her. When we arrived they were still sitting in the chairs watching Zeek and Alex fight.

"Hay, so catch any big dear or anything." asked Alex weakly as I sat between him and Zeek.

"She caught five mountain lions, three bucks, and even a couple of wild turkeys. Which s amazing because I never seem to be able to get any." said Claire who was elbowing me in the rib as she thought about Alex.

"Wow you must be good at that Jojo" said Alex who picked up my nickname Claire gave me.

"Maybe you can come next time."I said covering my face trying to hide my blush. I really did not want him to see me blush.

"Can I come too sweet cheeks Jojo ?" asked Zeek who once again winked at me.

"No" said Claire definitely.

"Don't call me Jojo, only Claire and Alex can call me that. Claire just freaks me out when I ask her to stop. Alex, well Alex can do whatever he wants though he is not freaky."I said once again trying not to blush but both Alex and I blushed.

We stopped talking on the subject, too embarrassed to continue.So we talked until the morning was on the rise. Alex and I who were the last to get to school because we fell asleep, actually we are the only ones we need sleep so obviously we would be the last ones left.

"So Jojo are you um going to the party with anyone because if you aren't........." started Alex before Zeek interrupted him.

"Sweet cheeks you want to go to the party with me." asked Zeek who seemed so sure of himself. I don't like people like that.

"Actually I was going to ask someone else. I mean if I wasn't going to ask him I would totally say yes."I said trying to sound nice. Both boys had wide eyes, Zeek grumbled something and left into homeroom.

"Who were you going to ask." asked Alex with a little concern. I let out a chuckle and walked away. He started after me begging and pleading me to answer but I didn't. It was actually pretty funny he had no clue.

As almost every boy in town asked me I said to them, "Sorry I'm trying to ask someone else."He even stayed with the girls and I at lunch begging for an answer but their lips were sealed as were mine. Then I decided after school I would ask him.

Another day of school started and in home room once again Zeek came up to talk to me. He had a horrible smirk on his face. Like he was on top and about to win a prize he had no intention of leaving without.

"So sweet cheeks now we're somewhere a little more private you want to go to the party."Zeek asked.

"Sorry I told you I am asking someone else Zeek but you understand right Zeek."I said hoping he wouldn't react badly but he did.

"Why do you like my brother! Everyone likes me better, well that makes two of you!" he yelled.

"Two of what Zeek?"I asked wondering what he was talking about and then I read his thoughts.

"Two people who like your brother better. Me and who."I asked as I read his mind.

"Margo and I.'I said shocked by his thoughts then my words.

"Margo fell in love with him the night you were bitten. Though after he turned her down she liked Will and he used her then broke her heart. She blew me off but fell in love with my brother." he said and walked away I thought as the bell rung and Alex walked and sat down next to me.

"Please tell me who you are......."he began before I softly whispered to him at his red sports car after school.

"Only if you guess, I'll tell you only then and there. Unless I get bored but I think this would be too fun for me to give up on." I said and walked away.