1. The Beginning of the End

.The Begginning of the End

Joesphinia Martian was the queen of her New Jersey school. She was tall. She had Light brown hair that went from straight to drastically wavy. She had ocean blue eyes that sparkled in the sunshine and glistened in the moonlight. Her lips were so red that they looked like blood to her snow like pale white skin. She was deemed a beauty and had been said to have been stopped in the streets of New York and offered to be a model.

But she was not just a pretty face but a witty one too. She had one of the highest grade point averages and the second highest I.Q. in the school. She was probably one of the only kids in her school who were smart, popular, and beautiful. She,her boyfriend Tommy, and her best friend Will were the only cool kids who were in the advanced classes.

But in her school the thing she was know almost as much as beautiful was strong. She was a strong, young woman who was not to be messed with. So everyone knew that if she wasn't the one to get you she'd get her boyfriend to. She wasn't just a strong queen but a queen with a group of strong guards and king. She really felt as if nothing could stop her. That she'd have a perfect life. A perfect, tall, brunette, green eyed husband and a perfect house of large size was said to be in her future, perfect kids and the works. But in one way this all is over.

Today was the sixth day after her eighteenth and she was enjoying her perfect life. She had a perfect boyfriend, was the coolest kid in the whole school, was thought of as drop dead gorgeous and out of everyone's leagues except her almost as gorgeous as her boyfriend Tommy. The coolest and hippest guy in all of Jersey, and she could mess anyone up who dared to speak a word against her. She knew no guy could resist her and no girl didn't want to be her and she thought that her life and future would be perfect. That day when school started she and her two best friends Macey and Darcy her almost sister friend who were very tight. They were the second and third toughest and hippest girls in school.

"Oh Jo you are so hip I mean you are such a cat and you'll totally marry Tommy. You have the perfect life out of any of these nerds. I mean you are totally radioactive! You two will probably have the most beautiful babies and a perfect house and a perfect life. I totally wish that I was you. "Said her first friend Macey as a nerd walked by and whistled my way.

"Get bent nerd." Jo said as he hurried away and she and her friends laughed. Then someone ran up to her, scooped her up and said "Hay baby how's it cooking'." she laughed and kept yelling "Put me down! Put me down!"Until finally Tommy put her down and kissed her and they laughed and walked to class making sure they were late just to bother Mr. Pulp.

After class as they were walking out the door Tommy stopped and said, "Baby I'm goin' ta take ya out tonight."

"Oh okay so how 'bout we go see a flick?" she asked as he shook his light brown hair and sighed. He led her next to a group of nerdy boys especially one who oddly made her feel happy and warm inside. She felt empowered and just wanted to stare at his hooded figure forever. This kind of scared he and she felt weird because it felt like what her mother had described about being in love though she never felt like this with Tommy and now a complete stranger made her feel this way. She was very shocked yet happy though she still was acting cool outside.

"Actually I was thinking we go to that Elvis show in that new restaurant."Tommy said raising his voice when he mentioned the location which puzzled her a little bit but other than that she took no notice. Then she stared at that one boy and quietly walked to her next class with Tommy.

All day she was remembering the way the boy had made her feel. Wondering if she would ever feel so happy and powerful ever again or if it was a once in a lifetime deal.

At lunch they sat at the table in the back of the room filled with all the other cool kids. She saw some of Tommy's boys and her girls sitting together sitting and talking, not even noticing the kids watching as green as emerald. She sat down next to one of her best friend and then started to discuss the night and what Tommy had told her.