{1} Goodbye New Orleans

POV: Hope ⚜️
It's been a month since my father, the all evil Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson and my uncle, Elijah sacrificed there lives to protect me from the hollows. I will never forgive myself for being the reason for there demise. I honestly wish I could be a vampire so I could turn it off but I know that's not what he would have wanted. He sacrificed himself so I wouldn't have to die and become a vampire. So I could live my life and grow older. I know at one point in will be inevitable and I will have to become a fully activated tribrid, but not now. My aunt Freya wants to send me off to the Salvatore school for supernatural in the small town of Mystic falls so I can learn how to control my witch and werewolf sides but I honestly think she is trying to get rid of me because I remind my family of Klaus because after all, I am... well was his daughter. Freya calls me downstairs so I go down to her.
"What do you want." I say annoyed
"You are leaving tonight to Mystic falls" She says
"Ok whatever" You answers her
"Hope! Don't give me attitude. Make sure your bags are packed"
I rolled  my eyes and walk up to my room and start to pack my bags. I can't believe she is sending me away. I expected Kol to defend me but he didn't. He agreed with Freya as did Rebekah.
I pack all my stuff in 2 large suitcases making sure not to forget anything behind. I pick out some boxers, blue jeans that covers Little Mikaelson down there, and a crop top. I need to at least look good for my first day. I zip up the suitcases and take them downstairs.
"I'm going to meet up with Davina to say goodbye." You say as you walk out the door waving bye to your family.
Davina has been my best friend since we were little. She is a witch from the New Orleans coven. I wanted her to join me at my new school but her coven gets there magic from there ancestors so if she leaves New Orleans, she won't have her magic. When I get to the cemetery, I run to Davina and hug her tightly. The cemetery is like the ancestral witch's  home base.
"I'm going to miss you!" I says as a tear falls down my face.
"I hate Freya for making you leave" She replied
"I do too"

POV: Josie 🧙‍♀️
I'm so annoying because my father is making me and Lizzie give this new girl a tour of the school. Apparently she is from a very powerful family from New Orleans but I don't know much else. But she is coming tonight. I had a date planned with Penelope, my girlfriend but I have to cancel it now. I was in my room talking to lizzie when I had a great idea!
"Lizzie! Can you please give the tour alone. I have a date with Penelope tonight and she will be pissed if I cancel on her last minute." I ask with puppy eyes, hoping she will agree.
"Hell no" She replies
"Why not?"
"1. because I don't want to go alone and 2 I hate little Mis. Saint"
"Don't call her that" Lizzie has never liked the idea of me dating Penelope, since our first date. She thinks Penelope will hurt me. Liz has always been overprotective of me and who I date.
I go into the bathroom and change into a cute outfit. I put on a short mini skirt and a cropped tank top.
I walk out of the bathroom and Lizzie laughs as I look at her confused.
"What's wrong" I ask
"Who are you trying to impress in that outfit"
"What's wrong with it. I just decided to dress up today" I replied with a smile across my face.
"Bye I'm going to Penelope's room." With that I walk out of my room and make my way towards Penelope's room.

This is part one of what will end up being a Hope and Josie love story. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. The next one will be loner. The next one will be out soon. XOXO 💋
Word count: 722