{7} "I have a dick Josie..." -HM

POV: Josie
I can't wait for the surprise. I need to act as if I don't know she is back. I parted ways with Lizzie and walked up to my dorm. I slowly open the door to see flowers, balloons, alcohol, and a shit tone on food. But most importantly I saw hope looking more beautiful than ever. She was wearing jeans and a hot top. I forgot how hot she was while she was gone.

"Hello luv" "Hope

"Hello luv"
"Hope..." I say as I run into her arms and kissed her. I jumped and wrapped my legs around hope. We started making out but Hope stops.
"Let's watch a movie and we can continue this later babygirl" She says
"What movie are we watching?"
"You pick luv"
"Ummm can we watch "365 days" It's really good"
"Yea sure let's watch"
She puts on the movie and we got comfortable in my bed under her covers.
This is the best day I think I have had in my life. I am so happy to have Hope Andrea Mikaelson in my life. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me since the moment I met her.

POV: Hope
We were watching "365 days" When out of no where a sex scene showed up. I could feel Josie hand on my leg. 'What is she planning on doing' I wondered to myself. I could feel her hand going up to my thigh. I could feel myself getting hard under my jeans and boxers. She moved it higher and squeeze. I moaned loudly and I could see Josie smirking.
I put my had on top of hers and sat up. I didn't have a choice I have to tell her about my secret.
"Hope... What's wrong?" She asked as she also sat up.
"I need to tell you something and you might hate me and leave me but I have no choice. I can't keep hiding this from you" I say with tears falling down my face.
"I could never hate you Hope. Now tell me what's wrong"
"I have a dick Josie... I have a fucking penis. And I understand if you don't want to sleep with me anymore"
"Oh Hope... I will love you no matter what Hope Andrea Mikaelson"
"I love you too Josette Olivia Saltzman"
I pulled her in for a kiss. We started making out and I grab Josie's ass under her dress. She got on top of me and took of her dress. She was wearing the hottest lingerie I have ever seen. It's was Red and had straps on them. I used by teeth to take of her red panties. Her pussy was divine. I bit my lip and then sat up on the bed.

⚠️SMUT⚠️
POV: Josie
I could see she was hard but her jeans were pushing on her hard member. I smirked as I traced the outline it made.
"Please." Hope said as she looked at me.
I smirk before taking off her jeans. She sighed as she leaned down picking me up by my thighs.
I squealed as I felt her move her hands to my ass. She gets on top of me before kissing my neck.
"No." I say, Hope looks at me confused. I pushed
Hope jumping out of her grasp before taking off your clothes.
"Wh-What are you doing?" Hope says
"Tonight I'm the dominant." I say as I kiss her neck, Hope moans as I straddle her waist.
"Please." I cover her mouth
Hope now trying to mumble words but couldn't. I
smirked at her.
"I will be doing all the work, who would have though that this beautiful and powerful Tribrid could be bottomed by another bottom." I say to her smirking.
She groans which turned me so on
"I'm sorry what did you say?" I ask her my smirk is now bigger.
"Fuck." I say as I take her member in my hand as I pull done her boxers a bit more.
I slowly sunk down on her dick feeling her fill me up.
"Oh fuck!" I moan as I feel her tip all the way
inside of me. "Fuck." Hope moaned as she tried thrusting her hips up.
I held her hips down.
"N-no don't!" Hope said as she tried to fight me, but she sighed as my hands hold Hopes hands up on your head board.
"Josie Please!" Hope pleaded. I smirked as Imhushed her.
I moan before feeling her cum go all the way inside of me.
I pull away quickly, Hope whimpers as she is still
cumming, I just watch as she unloads, "My beautiful Tribrid, you couldn't hold yourself could you?" I say as I flick her tip. Hopes hips twitch.
"I think that's enough for tonight baby." I say
"What no!" Hope tries getting up but I push her down with a spell.
"You came so easily. How can I trust you to last any longer." I say as I get up and to get some bourbon.
"I'll hold it in... I promise. Please let me... please let me pleasure you." Hope says with submissive eyes.
"Ok daddy" I say with a smirk
Hope comes up towards me and pushes me to the door.
We started making out passionately but she lets our lips parts away. She starts kissing from my neck, to my bra which she uncliped, to my stomach, to my pussy and down to my thighs. I could fell Hopes tongue on my clit.
"Hope..." It felt like fireworks. She then placed 2 fingers into me and pumped in and out of we not letting me adjust. "Don't stop daddy" I say trying not to cum.
She then comes back up and puts her dick in me.
Hope pushes herself, I moan at her aggressive pace towards me.
"F-fuck!" I yell, "go faster!"
Hope nods to my request before speeding up
using her wolf power to speed up her hip thrusts.
"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I yell as you hold on to
Hopes arm.
"Me too, please cum!" Hope yells as she feels herself cumming but holds it in like she was told.
"Shit!" I yell as I cum all around her. Before I
knew it Hope blew her entire load inside of me.
I moaned to the feelings of her cum. Hope pulled
away giving me another kiss
"We aren't done yet baby. We still have that desk, the shower, the cabinets and we will try the bed once more."

Ahhhh! They finally had sex! I hope you like this part! I know it's not the best but I hope you like it. The next part will be done soon and posted. Enjoy! Love You all! XOXO
Word count: 1128