{8} "I didn't even know you guys were dating!?!"- MG

POV: Josie
I woke up the next morning cuddling with Hope still naked. I still can't believe I had sex with Hope Andrea Mikaelson. I was so sore. I got up to go take a shower but fell.
"Fuck you Hope"I say laying on the floor.
Hope starts laughing and says, "Yes Josie, I did fuck you and I fucked you so hard" She smirked
She was now in front of me. I couldn't stop myself from staring.
She put her hand out and helped me up. She picked be up bridal style.
"Let's go shower babygirl" I nodded and she took me into the bathroom.
"Can we go in the tub. My legs are too weak"
"Anything for you" She carried me into the tub and turned on the water. I get in after her.
"I love you babygirl" she says. Her calling me that turns me on.

⚠️SMUT⚠️
POV: Hope
I got in the bathtub and was standing up. Josie was laying in the tub but quickly got on her knees. Her face was aligned with my dick. She started licking my tip and using her tongue to circle around my dick. She was trying so hard to tease me. I was hot!
"Stop teasing me darling" I say
She took in my full length it was so amazing. I never want it to end. I grabbed her hair and used it to push her head up and down on my dick.
I could feel myself about to cum.
"Josie! Ughh Don't stop" I say
I could feel myself release in Josie's mouth.
"Swallow babygirl" I say and she did as I asked.
"Good girl now give me a kiss" She came up and kissed me.
I grabbed her ass and she moans loudly which gave space for my tongue to slip into her mouth. We finished our shower and I helped her get out.
"We should get ready. We have to be down for breakfast in 5 minutes." I say

POV: Josie
I gave Hope some clothes to wear since I didn't want her to go to her dorm and she carried me downstairs to breakfast. We sit next to Lizzie, MG, and Kaleb.
"Sister, why is Hope carrying you." lizzie asked me. I was so fucked. She definitely knew I slept with Hope.
"None of you Business" I replied hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions and just let it be but of course she didn't. She is so nosy!
"Oh omg.... no way! You guys had sex didn't you?" Lizzie says and MG, and Kaleb looked and us in shock. She said it so loud i, surprised the whole school heard her. I hated my sister in that moment. Hope and I just  looked at each other in shock.  Hopes cheeks were bright read and I could tell mine were too. "I didn't even know you guys were dating!?!" MG says.
"We are not. At least I don't think so" I say
"I have been meaning to talk to you about that. Josette Olivia Saltzman will you be my girlfriend" I asked
"Of course. I love you so much" I gave her a sloppy kiss.
"I love you more"
Lizzie fake gaged and I giggled in response.
I flip my sister off and let my lips reconnect with Hopes. We made out passionately until MG said, "I think thats enough. I need to go wash my eyes out with bleach now!"
"Fuck of  Milton Greasley" Hope says.
"Hey! You only get to fuck me" I reply with a smirk.
"Don't worry babygirl Your mine and only mine" She says
"Yours and only yours" I replied giving her a small kiss on the lips.

I hope you like this part. It's a little short but the next one will be longer and interesting. You are going to love it! Love you all! XOXO
Word count: 650