{3} The kiss that changed everything

POV: Josie
I woke up remember the events from last night. The crying and and sadness and the deap hole within me  where my love for Penelope used to be. It left the moment I saw her in bed with Jade. Then she continued to lie to me about what I saw right  in front  of my eyes. I don't think I can face her any time soon. I look around to see a room that was not mine but soon remembered I was in Hopes room. She her still asleep. This is the first time I noticed how beautiful the girl in front of me was. Her Auburn hair looked amazing in the sunlight but why would a girl like her ever like me. "I'm ugly and disgusting. I deserve to be cheated on" I say not realizing I said it out loud. Hope sat up on the bed and moved closer to me.
"You will never be ugly, you are beautiful luv. No one deserves to be cheated on especially not a goddess like you."  She says as she puts her hand on my cheek. I feel a shiver down my spine as her had made contact with my face. He touch was soft and comforting. I leaned it towards her and I kiss her without thinking. I don't know what came over me but one second later I was kissing her!
"I'm sorry" I say before getting up and running out of there and into my room. I can't believe I did that. She must be laughing at me right now. I just want to forget that it happened.
Lizzie looks annoying as I woke her up.
"Josie where were you last night. Did you spend the night with Penelope"  She asks.
"Umm No she kinda cheated on me. I spent the night in Hopes dorm. She found me crying and
comforted me."  I replied
"I'm  sorry but I hate to say this but I told you so!"
"Whatever"  I replied
...
POV: Hope⚜️
I don't know if it was a dream of not but Josie just kissed me! It was amazing kiss but one it was over She said sorry and ran out of my room like it was bad or something. I just sat there in shock with my eyes wide open, not saying anything. This girl makes me hard without even doing anything. I want her so bad, but I know it won't happen.
I decided to dismiss what just happened and get ready for my first class. I put on Boxers, Sweats, and a crop top. I grabbed my book bag and headed to breakfast. I sat next to Josie and gave her an awkward smile.
...

It was time to go to class so I got up from the breakfast table and walked out looking for my first class; History of magical creatures which seemed fun

It was time to go to class so I got up from the breakfast table and walked out looking for my first class; History of magical creatures which seemed fun. but the hard part was finding the right classroom. The bell rang but I still couldn't find my classroom. I am late to my first class. so finally found it after realizing I was in the wrong hallway. I walk into the classroom as everyone turns towards me and stares at me.
"Didn't your parents teach you that starring is wrong" You say winking. In the corner of your eye I see Josie.
"You must be Y/n! The only open seat is next to Josie. Please sit next to her and please be on time next time." The teacher says
I smirked at Josie as I sit down next to her.
"Hello beautiful. You left me hanging this morning. It was a good kiss I have to say."
She blushes and I smirked
The teacher starts to teach and I place my had on Josie's thigh.
"Hope there are people around. Move your hand" she says quietly trying not to get the teachers attention.
"So if there was no one here you would let me?" I say
"I um I..." You smirk and move it higher as you squeeze her thigh tightly" She let's out a small moan before covering her mouth with her hand.
I remove my had off her thigh and whisper into her ear. "Don't tease me like you did this morning or you will regret it more."
The bell rings and you leave for your next class; Wolf transition 101 even though I can control when I turn. This class was going to be interesting.
After Wolf transition 101 I made my way to lunch. I'm so happy that class was over, it was so boring without Josie. After grabbing my lunch I made my way over to the table with Lizzie and Josie. Across from them were two guys I didn't know. I sat down next to Josie and gave her a smile.
"Hey Lizzie, Hey Josie"
"Hey Hope" They say at the same time
"This is Milton Greasley but everyone calls him MG. He is a vampire" Josie says
"And this is Kaleb Hawkins also a vampire." Lizzie adds on.
"Well hello boys" I say as I give the vampires a wink
I continue my lunch until the bell rings for the next class. I have Spells and Rituals. I walk into the class and immediately clenched my hands into fists. The devil herself was in the class. The bitch who broke the brunettes heart. The one who cheated on her. I want to kill her but I know Josie would not want that, so I don't. I just sat in an empty seat and started on my work.

I hope you like this part. They finally kissed! The start of an epic love story! The next part will be up soon. I hope you enjoy. XOXO 💋
Word count: 959