Chapter 15 - Stan's Secret

A/N: THE RESULTS ARE OUT! WOOT!!! The results are...

1: 17

2: 1

3: 2

So the winner is cleaarly... NUMBER 1! So now lets move on to the story since one of the comments said 'I dont care. I only care about the story'

~Your P.O.V~

I ran towards the shack and found Dipper and Mabel hiding at the side of the road. A government vehicle passed by and I saw Dipper and Mabel sneakily hitching a ride on it.

'Now how do I get there...' I thought sarcastically. 'I know!' I teleported to Nearby the Shack and found Dipper and Mabel hiding between some bushes. "Hey Guys!" I whispered. "AAH!" Mabel screamed whispered. "Mabel! SHUSH! They might find us!" Dipper whisper scolded.

"So whats the plan?" I asked. "So heres the plan... i'll take those two guard guys, you karate chop the other on the neck and then we will back flip through the front door." Mabel said. "Mabel, aren't you forgetting the simpler solution?" Dipper asked. "Oh right." Mabel replied.

Mabel shot her Grapling Hook into the window of the Shack, causing it to break. We then used the rope to slide into the Shack. We dashed down the stairs and ran towards Stan's office as quietly as we can, avoiding detection by the 'inside agents'. Dipper locked the door and bumped fist with Mabel. 'They look so cute when they do that' I thought.

"Alright.. If I was Stan, Where whould I be hiding those tapes?" Dipper thought aloud while looking on the bookshelf on the filling cabinet. "Wait! The Antelabbit!" Mabel exclaimed. "Don't you mean Jackalope?" Dipper asked. "Pfft , That can't be right." Manel replied. "Uff! Can't Reach!" Mabel said, Jumping. "(Y/N)! You are taller! Can you help me fix the horn thing on the antelabit?" "Its a antler and a Jackalope." I said. "Now you're doing it too?" Mabel complained.

I reached up and fixed the antler of the jackalope. Two old looking monitors and a tape player appeared behind us. There was a tape halfway in the player, with this weeks date stated on it. Mabel pushed it in and a video started playing.

We saw Soos doing 'the Worm' and Mabel and Wendy yelling, "Go! Go! Go!"

"Someone yelled wormy dance." Mabel said. "We had to."

Dipper fast forward the tapes by a few hours. "Ha! There it is! Stan restocking the gift shop as he said!" Dipper exclaimed. "And the tape shows its last night! Its proof! He's Innocent!" Just then, at about 7 P.M., Stan snuck out. Dipper fast forwarded to 8 pm and found that he has not returned. "Uh oh..." He said.

They fast forwarded to a time when there was activity in the shack. We saw a Figure in a haz-mat suit wheeling barrels of radioactive waste into the gift shop. "Oh no Stan, You didn't!" Dipper said. "Don't panic." Mabel said in response. "it could be anyone in that suit." A toxic waste barrel then fell onto Stans feet. "GAH! Hot Belgian waffles" Stan cursed. "wait, I'm alone! I can curse however I want! SON OF A B*TCH!" (Wait... I rated this PG13 right?...) "SON OF A BITCH!"*

But just befor Stan could say Bitch, Dipper turned off the tape and Mabel covered her ears. "Thats him alright." Dipper confirmed.

"Hey whats that?" A said, pointing to a box under Stan's office table. "I'm not sure about that..." Dipper said. Mabel took out one of the IDs in the box and pulled a tablelamp over. "Huh? whats this? Stetson Pinefield?" Mabel asked. Dipper took out more and read them. "Hal Forrester? Andrew '8-ball' Alcatraz? These are fake IDs Mabel! You wouldnt need this unless you are trying to hide your real identity!" Dippet said in shock. "But why would Stan do that?" Mabel asked.

"Hey, Whats this?" I said, picking up a newspaper clipping from inside the box with the headlines reading "Stan Pines Dead." I then passed the clipping to Dipper. "You might want to see this." I said. " "What?!? Stan Pines Dead?!?" Dipper asked. Mabel took the article and started reading. "Foul Play suspected in Pines' death. Fiery car crash. Brakes cut by Who?!?" Mabel Stated.

Dippet picked out another article from the box and another headline. "'Unnamed Grifter at large.' Why would they call him unnammed unless Stan..."
"Isn't" Mabel continued. "Stan?!?" They both said coherently.

Dipper paced around the small office. "Stan Pines is dead?!? Then who have we been living with? It doesnt make any sense!" Dipper said. "I am sure he is your 'Grunkle' Dipper, Trust me." I said. "I just... After all this... I don't know!" Dipper said angrily. "I can't believe it! This whole summer I've been looking for answers and the biggeest mystery was right under our noses!" "Urgh! theres gotta be some kind of explanation in here somewhere. What the... Secret code to hideout?" Mabel said. "Wait, Let me see that. A1BC3... I've never seen a code like this." Dipper said. "Wait.. I have! Dipper! Its the vending machine!" Mabel exclaimed.

we rushed towards the vending machine, suprised to find that there was not a single agent in the house. "Alright Soos, Remember the plan. Protect the machine, earn Stan's trust, legally get adopted by Stan and change name to Stan junior." Soos said. "Soos?" Dipper asked.

"Hey Kids! Where have you been?" Soos asked. "Soos listen," Dipper said. "Something huge is going on here. If stan is hiding some dangerous secret, we need to find out what it is! We need you to step aside." "Yeah let us through so we can prove this is all just a big misunderstanding!" Mabel said. "Guys, I know this sounds crazy but I promised Stan I will guard this with my life." Soos said.

"I'm sorry Soos." Mabel said. She then blew a handful of glitter into Soos's face. "Mabel, what was that fir? you know I could just-" I said. "This is better." Mabel said. "Aah! Attack glitter! Its pretty but it hurts!" Soos shouted. "Come on Soos! Come on! Please!"

While Dipper and Mabel was fighting Soos for the vending machine, I sneaked behind and typed in the code.

"Yes!" Dipper said. The vending Machine swung forward and shoved Dipper, Mabel and Soos to the floor. All of them gasped when they saw what was behind. What they didnt know was that I already knew it exists. "Its like something from a video game." Soos said. "Or a Dream" Mabel said. "Or a Nightmare," Dipper said. We all headed down the elevator...