Chapter 2 - Confession

~Your P.O.V~

It has been a few days since i've met Dipper and Mabel. I didnt want to go out as dad might suspect that i have a boyfriend or something (reminder: its just a crush). I asked Bill if i could go out to see my friends. "Ok, but remember what i told you. And be back by sundown. I have to go now. Bye!" Dad replied to my request.

I grabbed my purse and ran out of the door as fast as a cheetah. I headed towards the mystery shack to find Dipper and Mabel. "Oh hey, (Y/N), didnt expect you here today. Come on! Lets go to our room! Um... maybe we could play some games there." Dipper said. "YAY GAMES!!" Mabel shouted excitedly. We headed to the room and played a game of truth or dare.

I spinned the bottle and Mabel ended up going first. "Truth or dare?" I asked mabel. "Dare!" Mabel bravely said. Having nothing in my mind, i quickly said, "Hmm... I dare you to...umm... Stay in the closet with no lights for 20 seconds!" "Really?!? thats it? I thought you would want me to do something scarier like jump down the building or something." Mabel argued. "Just do it!" Dipper and I said at the same time. "Alright, alright, calm down. I'll do it" Mabel said. While Dipper was counting, I went to the bathroom and teleported into the closet.

"Hi," I said scaring Mabel out of her wits. "Aaahhhh!" Mabel screamed, causing Dipper to open up the closet door to see what had happened, only to find me, laughing on the base of the closet at Mabel's reaction. "Hey, (Y/N)? How did you get in there?" Dipper asked suspiciously. "Oh, theres a little door in the bathroom that leads to the closet that was locked, but i managed to pick it." I replied. "Wow, I can admit, That was pretty funny!" Dipper said, starting to laugh. "How was that funny?!?" Mabel questioned. "I was scared DEATH!"

~Time Skip~
~Dipper's P.OV~

So Mabel finally got over it and we continued with our game. This time, Mabel spun the bottle. It was my turn. "Alright Dipper, Truth or dare?" Mabel asked. "Dare!" I replied. Knowing Mabel, she would ask me if i had a crush on (Y/N) if I picked truth.

Thinking for a awhile, Mabel finally asked told me my dare. "I dare you...TO TELL ME THE TRUTH WHETHER YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON (Y/N)!!" Oh gosh, my plan to pick dare has backfired. "umm...I...umm...I...don't know." I replied. "Oh don't lie, bro bro," Mabel said. "Tell us the TRUTH"
"Alright, alright. I ... actually...DO! Yes I have a crush on (Y/N)!" I admitted.

~Your P.O.V~

OMG Dipper had just admitted that he likes me! What do I tell him? "Mabel, Can you leave us alone for a moment?" I asked. "Alright (Y/N)!" Mabel replied.
After Mabel had left, I closed the door and did some hand motion behind my back so Dipper wouldnt see to create a force preventing Mabel from going anywhere near to this room.

"Dipper," I called. "Yes, (Y/N)?" He replied, rubbing his neck. "I love you too!" I muttered. "What was that?" He asked. "I said that I love you too," I replied. After he heard what I said, he grabbed me and kissed me, on the lips. At first i was shocked, but soon after, I deepened into the kiss, feeling like time has stopped around us at the perfect moment.

After the kiss ended, I said, "That was amazing! But now that you know...Should we tell Mabel?" "No! Don't tell her. She'll most probably ruin it." Dipper replied. I did some more hand motion behind my back and the barrier vanished.

"Mabel, you can come in now" I said. Mabel immediately ran in, ranting about what happened when she was outside. "Alright Mabel, maybe it was just another one of the paranormal things that happen in Gravity Falls." Dipper assured. "Wanna have a walk in the forest?" I suggested. "Sure! Why not?" Dipper replied.

While walking on the forest, Mabel Suddenly asked," hey, (Y/N)? can we have a sleepover tonight?" "I'm not sure. I have to ask my dad first." I replied. "Whos your dad? Can we meet him?" Dipper asked out of curiousity. "No! I mean...not yet, at the moment." I replied. "We'll be heading back to the shack first. if your dad says that you could go, then...umm...I'll wait for ypu at the shack?" Dipper said. "Sure!" I replied. "See you soon!"

I got home, finding dad on the couch, watching the television. "Dad, Im home!" I said. I dont know if i should ask him about the sleepover as im pretty sure he would say no. "Good, Illuminati, your home. Is there sonething you wanna ask me?" Dad said, obviously reading my mind. "Yes, there is." I replied. "Can I go to a sleepover at my friend's place?" "Sure you can, since you've made new friends, why not?" Dad answered. Wow. That was completely unexpected. "Is there anything wrong?" Dad asked. "No, nothing." I replied. "Alright then, You've gotta start packing, And please change into your demon form. do i have to remind you everytime you come home?" Dad said. I sighed and changed into my demon form. I went into my room and packed everything i needed. I then left the house, changing into my human form, and headed to the Mystery Shack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know... I know... That escalated way too fast. But this is just the beginning. It won't last long though ;) :P