Eighteen.

I woke up to the sun peaking through the window straight into my eyes.
My head slowly went up and down with Danny's chest. I looked over at the time, 6:18am.
Why can I never sleep in!?
I slowly began to get up with the sheets still wrapped around my naked body.
"Where are you going?" Danny mumbled.
"Shower"
"Lay with me, its so early"
I sighed and laid back down with him. he pulled me closer into his chest.
"You're beautiful, you know" he said quietly, his eyes were still closed.
"You're not so bad your self" I giggled.
He kissed my forehead and he fell back asleep. Me on the other hand can't fall asleep after I wake up, guess I'm just going to lay her until he loosens his grip around me.

I somehow managed to get up without waking Danny up.
After my shower, I walked into the kitchen and fed Elias and looked for something to eat for myself.

I can't believe I had sex with Danny.
What the actual fuck.

I never thought I would do anything with him.
This is all so much, well it's only two thing but it's so much for me.
Just losing my job, and Danny.
He just makes me feel some sort of way I don't even know how to feel.
And losing my job, I need to find another one soon.
I sighed and walked out to my balcony resting against the rail holding my tea.
The sky was grey as usual.

"Oh my god Danny! You scared me"
He had his hands around my waist.
"Sorry" he said kissing my neck. I gently shrugged him off.
"What?" He asked
"Nothing"
"Then why won't you let me kiss you"
"I don't want to be kissed or touched". He gave me a 'what the fuck' look.
"Bullshit what did I do this time?" He asked me. "You don't want me because I 'dont' care when I do and when I try to figure out what's wrong you won't tell me?"
I stayed quiet. "I don't get it"
"I- it's just" I paused "I'm scared"
"Of what?" He asked
"You? Me? US? like I haven't been in a relationship for over 5 years and in my past, I've been used and cheated on I'm just scared. I don't know and I lost my job- "
"You lost your job?" He asked, I nodded. "Just, don't look for a job okay? And I'm not here to use you Andrea, and cheating is not on my list of things to do, why would I do that. i would never cheat on anybody"

"We're not even dating" I said quietly.

"Well then, Andrea will you be my girlfriend"