Twenty - Seven

Andrea.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Lewi
"Just shut and and stop asking questions"
I could see him, he had me blindfolded from the back seat so I couldn't see anything.
We've been trading for a really long time now and I don't know what time it is.

-
"Where here" I heard his door quickly opens and close, he opened the door from the back seat.
"C'mon"
He grabbed my arm holding onto me.
"Here take her to the room" he said to someone else as a smaller hand was placed into my right arm.
We walked into a place that smelled like weed.
i was sat down on the ground, the blindfold was taken off my eyes.
"why am I here?" I asked angrily to this person.
"I'm going to explain" he paused "Lewi brought you here because you made him angery by leaving him that one time, but listen "he began to whisper. "you're not the only girl who is here, im not here because I'm on his side I'm trying to help everyone leave. he's going to do some bad things to you if we don't get you out soon, my name is jake, jake Roche. I know who your boyfriend is Danny Wilkin, I've done my research and I'm going to do everything I can to get you out of here so bare with me, I'll be back In here to give you food, do as Lewi says and you won't get hurt I promise. I'll be back soon and I'm going to try and get in touch with Danny."