Alola to new adventure... wait school...

Y/N pov

Ahhh... peace and quiet. Well, not really quiet, because I'm currently sitting on a beach, surrounded by noisy people. But at least it's peaceful. I take a sip out of F/D, and its still as good as ever. I knew the Alola region was peaceful, but not this peaceful. Ehhh... that sentence will come back to bite me later. But a key word is 'later.' But for once, thank you Ash for dragging me on that plane and taking me here. I might just enjoy a peaceful adventure after all.

???: (in the distance) I'M GONNA BEAT YOU!!

Oh boy. I look to my left and see the familiar boy known as Ash, and his classic partner in crime Pikachu. And, they are both racing. Please just don't do anything stupid. Wait, is that a pokemon their about to run over. It's a red cat-like pokemon. Please don't st-and they stepped on it.

Y/N: (sighs) Looks like i gotta save Ash from his worst enemy. At this point, i can't tell if that enemy's the harem he's acquired, or he's own stupidity. The worst part is i actually need to think about what's worse.

I stand up from my spot under the umbrella. I walk out of the shade, revealing my usual attire. (It can be whatever you want, it doesn't affect the story) I see the fire type cat use fire blast on Ash's face. Eh, he didn't really need the extra tan, but I've seen that tan change more times then an Eevee has evolutions. He flops to the ground, and pikachu tries to help him. He touches Ash's face, and his hand gets singed. Times like this, I bet ash wished he never got rid of Greninja. (I don't know if i spelt that right, but it's good enough) Could have used water pulse on his face. Do I have a squirt gun? Let me check... yep. It's small, but it'll do. I walk up to Ash and squirt water on his face. His face cools down, but it's still a little hot. I look over to Pikachu, whose hand is hot from touching his face. I squirt some water on his hand, and he looks at his hand, then back to me.

Pikachu: (with a smile) Pikachu!

Y/N: No problem buddy, just saving you from your own stupidity... again.

Ash: (jerks up with a slightly annoyed face) Hey, it doesn't happen that often!

Y/N: Ok, what about that time you got launched off a mountain, and i had to save you?

Ash: It was good battle-

Y/N: That could have killed you. What about that time when you got a gun pulled on you, so I pulled out my Desert eagle XIX with a police stock and barrel.

Ash: He wouldn't shoot me...

Y/N: Yeah, sure. How about when Misty tried choking you because you roosted her a little to much?

Ash: She wouldn't kill me...

I just give a 'really' type look.

Ash: I take that back, she totally would.

Y/N: How about when big Y turned you into stone after you pranked him, and I had to make him turn you back?

Ash: He would have turned me back eventually.

Y/N: Need I mention team rocket?

Ash: ... (defeated) You make a fair point.

Y/N: But hey, that's what friends are for.

Ash: Which is why I'm very grateful.

Y/N: Hey Ash, weren't you going to see your mom at 3-ish?

Ash: Yeah?

Y/N: (pulls up digital watch) It's 2:47.

Ash's eyes widen, and he runs off with Pikachu close behind. I just sigh and turn to a PokeBall on my waist. It's like a normal PokeBall, except it has black instead of white, and the red is a deeper color.