Chapter 25: Billie Jean

Jack

I didn't know I had it in me.

No, I don't mean the sex part. That comes naturally to everyone, even though his anatomy is different to what I'm used to.

I meant I didn't know I had it in me to be so inventive and confident throughout.

Not that I'm not usually confident, I am. But even sex with girls makes me nervous, can you imagine sex with your mate? And a boy?

At least if it were a girl, I'd already know what to do. So, I had to get creative in planning stuff.

The only thing I knew for sure is that we wouldn't take long to actually complete it, so I had to fill our weekend with something else than Netflix and chill. And I'm happy it all worked out.

You know, there's something to be said about inspiration. He inspired me to do better, be better. Which is the point of the mate altogether. Specially to an Alpha like me.

And when it came to it, I was possessed. Fucking him with such intensity I was worried if I passed the mark a bit. But he never complained about it. On the contrary.

Tony asked me how it was as soon as I arrived home on Sunday and though I didn't give him any specifics, I said it was magical, which really was.

Ironically, at school while most of the students commended us for finally doing it, some were all too happy with the Luna Effect and got disappointed that is not happening anymore.

I mean seriously... Do they want to get my mate expelled? Tyler could never show his face at school again while in an unmedicated heat. No adult would've allowed it. Not with the aftermath of that, which is why medicine was invented in the first place.

But you know... teenagers, am I right?

Now, we're back to wrestling practice, he's back to warrior training, everything is back to normal at last. And I couldn't be happier.

We still block ourselves from seeing each other in the school shower, but like I said we have a system in place. Plus, I don't really want to see my mate naked where I can't touch him, so it's fine.

In the warriors' locker room we don't do much else either, out of respect for the establishment. Plus, anyone can enter there at anytime. Last thing I need is to give them a show. Any male warrior, I mean.

I am Alpha. If I don't set an example, who will?

But it's fine. We get together whenever we can. We spend the entire weekend glued to each other, as expected.

I basically kidnap him on Friday night after dinner and return him on Sunday evening. His parents are cool with this since they know who he's with. It's a werewolf thing, no one would ever keep two mated people apart from each other. It's just not in our nature.

Plus, I'm killing it in my internship with Mr. Burke. I'm a natural at this Alpha stuff. It's like I was born for it. Who would have thought?

 Who would have thought?