Kidnapped??

When I woke up I was in a room i had never seen before.

Ok so im totally not scared because im a baddie queen edgy different cool girl woman boss that's not like other girls, but I wanted to go home.

I was about to get up until I noticed I was tied to a pole. Wow I'm really kidnapped. Well little did they know I'm a baddie baddie queen edgy different cool girl woman boss that's not like other girl so I got out of their ropes easily. I walked to the door and noticed it was unlocked. They suck at their job.

I walked out the room down this long and rusted hallway. I smelled gross, but I'm not like other girls so i dint care. I kept walking and then I heard people talking in a room farther down. I walked to the room and since I'm not like other girls I don't sneak and listen, I busted in.

"What the-" said one of the men in black

"WHERE AM I " I said sternly

"please you think you can ask questions?" Said man #2

"SHUT UP NOBODY WAS TALKING TO YOU" I said yelling.

"ANSWER THE QUESTION" I said as I pointed to man #1

he laughed and went to grab something from his pocket.

Little did he know im not like other girls.

I ran over and jumped on him back pushing my fingers into his eyes.

"AHHH GET OFF ME YOU RUNT" he said as he screamed in pain

The other men pulled out thir guns but i knew they couldnt shoot me because if they did i they would kill him too.

"BOSS DO WE SHOOT?" said man #3

"DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?" said man #1

"OF COURSE NOT BUT WHAT DO WE DO?" said man #4

"GET HER OFF OF ME" said man #1

The men started running towards us but I managed to pull the guy i was on, onto the ground and I kicked him where the sun dosent shine.

I grabbed his gun and pointed it at the men.

"PUT THE GUNS DOWN OR I SHOOT YOU AND HIM" I said as I grabbed man #1 and held the gun to his head.

Just as I did the man threw his body at me causeing me to drop the gun.

But im not like other girls.

I ran the opposite direction of the gun dodging bullets as I ran for the shotgun on the wall.

I managed to dodge all the bullets and was going to grab the shotgun.

Or so I thought.

Just as i was about to grab the gun. I felt a sharp pain in my left thigh. Im not like other girls tho, so it wasnt the worst pain i had ever felt, but it was sure close.

I Fell on my side in an extreme pain that was only close to the worst pain ive ever felt since im not like other girls.

I thought maybe the pain was so bad my leg went numb but then i realized it wasnt just my leg, the numbness was crawling like and inscet up my body and i started to feel heavy and tired. 

What is this...

I tried my hardest to keep them open but my eyes started to close.

I could barley see what was happening but i heard faint gunshots.

And i think someone calling my name...