Relaxing

Blake came back in the room with this a tray of bags and drinks that could last a lifetime.

What the heck?

"Here, you need to eat." he said placing the tray on my lap

I opened the bag and saw food from my favorite restaurant.

I'm not like other girls who would ask how he knew what my favorite restaurant. I'm to edgy and different for such basic normal not cool and edgy actions. So instead, I gave a witty comment.

"I knew you were stalking me" I said rolling my eyes

"You're not that special. shut up and eat."

"So, you stalk special people?????" I said with a concerned face

"Of course, not- I don't stalk anyone." He said annoyed

"Yea sure" I said as I grabbed a Bagel with mushrooms and olives on it.

Lucionte has the best food in the world.

~Blakes Pov~

What the heck is wrong with this girl. Who the heck eats mushrooms and olives on a bagel?

More importantly who in their right mind thought that was a good idea to sell?

Weirdos.

~Olives Pov~

Why is he looking at me like that? He looks so serious out of nowhere. Was i eating sloppy? Does it gross him out? Is there something on my face? Is there something in my tooth? What is hes not looking at me but something behind me? Whats behind me? What if its those men again? What if its some ghost? What if its an alien? What the heck is it?

I looked behind me quickly (because I'm not like other girls) scared to see what was behind me.

But there was nothing.

"Are you ok?" Blake asked confused

"No! What's behind me!?" I asked edgily

"Nothing?" He said with a confused face

"Then why are you starring at me like that? I asked differently

"Because your eating a bagel with mushrooms on it." He said disgusted

"That's it?" I said confused

"Yea it's gross" he said looking away

"You wouldn't know good food, your not edgy and different like me" I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes

"Right..." he said rolling his eyes

"BANG BANG BANGY BANG BANG"

"The heck is that!?" I said shaken

"Da*mit" He said getting up urgently

"What's going on!" I said confidently since I'm not like other girls who are scared

"Just stay here! I'll be back. And be quiet" he said as he rushed out the door and closed it behind him

"wait!" I whispered, I'm not like other girls I don't yell when it's needed

What the heck is going on.

I tried getting up but my leg was too sore from the pain that barley hurt cause I'm not like other girls. Bye I'm to edgy and different to be responsible I'm not like those other girls.

I managed to scoot over to the chair Blake had been sitting in and threw myself into it.

"Ow" I said nonchalantly

I scooted the chair over to the door and opened it slightly to try and see what was go on outside.

I peaked through the crack in the doorframe and saw a empty Hall way, Then I suddenly heard loud banging and glass breaking. I want to go out there.
What if they aren't being edgy and cool? Who will be there to be edgy and cool and different? I have to do it. It's my mission as to be not like other girls who would sit and try to not get caught. I opened the door all the way and got up on one leg. I leaned against the wall and managed to get into a position I could crawl in.

I crawled down the hallway and made it to where all the noise was coming from. I peaked around the corner to see...nothing?

I looked around and saw a speaker that had been playing all of the noises I had been hearing.

What type of sick prank is th-

Suddenly I had realized that sharp pain in my thigh was a needle and not the wound.

Jeeze I'm tired. But not super tired like those other girls.

And next thing I knew I passed out.