I'm sorry!

Hey y'all! I won't be able to get a new chapter out for a few of my books..

I'm getting ready for a week long trip and something after that and I must be ready for both.

Thoooooo, I will send you off with this for a future chapter I'm will hopefully be working on with the events go the way the should

____________________________

Your Pov-

You dropped into a bathroom, taking in deep breaths as you looked around the room in confusion.

The door was slightly cracked, letting you see into the room outside.

Sobbing was heard from the room, and you older sibling instincts kicked in.

You pushed open the door, walking out into the room.

You saw Mark, sitting on his bed with over the ear headphones that were blasting sad music.

You gasped, placing a hand over your mouth.

You held you arms open.

"Mark." You called out, causing the male to look ov3r at you.

You smiled, beckoning him over.

He got up, walking over but hesitating when he reached you.

"It's okay to cry (I almost put crime 😂), old friend. I'm here." You said, tears being brought to your eyes.

Mark immediately wrapped his arms around you, sobbing in your shoulder.

You wrapped your arms around him, rubbing circles into his back.

"I'm here for you, Mark." You said, before being warped back into the wormhole.