Chapter 3- Call the crew.

(The pic at the top is what I kinda see (Y/N) like. Think of them is super cool, badass clothes)

You looked through the names on the tablet, looking for the head weponist you meet earlier.

"Gunther B. Gunderson?" You asked, pressing on the name.

"Reviving Gunther B. Gunderson."

Following the order, screams  and banging was heard through out the ship.

You looked around, before seeing the man you meet earlier standing under a broken ceiling.

"The B stands for Bullet." He said, the words slightly muddled due to the cigar in his mouth.

"Is that the same cigar from earlier?" You asked, pointing to it in his mouth.

He flicked it out, walking over and slamming his hand onto the panel.

"I would step back if I were you, Captain. I'll handle this." Bullet said, as the doors fully opened.

You stood frozen, before stepping to the side and closing the doors behind the man.

There was screaming and bangs, and for a second you thought he was dead.

But not moments later, the doors opened and reviled a slightly beaten up Bullet, holding a drone head.

"Defenses back on line, Captain." The system called out, causing you to smile.

"Thank you so much, Bullet." You said, walking over and tightly hugging the male.

He hesitated, before hugging back with one arm.

"No problem, Captain." He said, pulling away from the embrace.

"Cryo is offline." Your head snapped to Cryo.

"Well, Captain. I'll leave ya to it." Bullet said, closing the door with a wink.

You sighed, smiling as you walked deeper down the hall.

"Be careful. You don't know what this will do."

You looked around, seeing no one but you in the cold empty hall.

You shock you head, opening the door and immediately regretting it.

Cold air blasted through the open doorway, reaching every once of you body.

You closed the door, rubbing your hands against your shoulders.

"I h-have to call Celeil. Or someone. O-Or, I could fix this myself." You stuttered, your teeth chattering from the cold.

You shock your head, hovering your hand over the button.

You went to press it, but couldn't.

You chuckled, thinking your mind was playing tricks on you.

"You have no choice. You do as your told."

"Wow, you're soooo funny. This is just my nervousness... yeah. Just that." You said, stepping back.

Call the Crew
Or
Call for backup