method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧.

- requested by my boo HILZIGER 🫶🏾

- also inspired by papipowers chapters of Method Man in "KinkFest." 🌝

- read their books! and i mean it! 🙄

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗'𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝗳𝘁. 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗻 & 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝗺𝗮𝗻

"𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲

"𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲. 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗶 𝗱𝗼. 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁?..."

"𝗠𝗔𝗡, 𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗧 '𝗘𝗠 𝗔𝗟𝗟. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡' 𝗜𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗." O-Dog declared, nonchalantly shrugging, as he slouched back into his seat, earning glares from everyone around the table.

"O, you sound dumb as fuck, them niggas got connections, they gon' hear us comin' a mile away." Caine scolded the braid-headed boy, who only shrugged and adjusted the pistol in his waistline.

Caine and his gang were trying to come up with a plan on how they'd secretly infiltrate Clifford's base and get information out of it - and they were struggling badly. Clifford and Caine were the two most notorious kingpins of all of Los Angeles, and the two hated each other. oftentimes, shootouts and sneak attacks occurred a lot between their gangs, and most times it would be so deadly that innocent bystanders would get in the way.

LAPD struggled to catch either of the kingpins slipping, and if they did, it wouldn't be good for either of the men. if they went down, their whole empire went down.

"then, what the fuck do you suggest we do, Caine? since you obviously the brains of this motherfuckin' operation." O-Dog retorted sarcastically, earning a glare from Caine, as O rolled his eyes at the man and toyed with his braids.

"we gotta do this shit discreetly, you fuckin' bonehead, or we all gon' die doin' it," Caine scoffed, earning a shrug from O-Dog, as Caine huffed before shaking his head, "but. i heard ole boy gon' be at a club lata', so i'm thinkin' we send one of our girls down there, they seduce him, and boom, they get the information out of him."