method man | 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐢𝐧. 𝟐

- requested by a LOT of y'all. 🤭

- part two of the request for my luvbug HILZIGER 🤎

- READDDD HERRRRRR BOOKSSSS! 🧘🏽‍♀️

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗟𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗'𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗼 𝗳𝘁. 𝗠𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗻 & 𝗥𝗲𝗱𝗺𝗮𝗻

"𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹

"𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹. 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝘂𝗯 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀..."

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 "𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗽𝗶𝗻"...

Clifford helped the woman ride out her intense orgasm as he peppered kisses along her jawline and neck, his strokes gradually slowing due to her core becoming erogenous and swollen. Lea panted softly in Clifford's arms and she loosened up her grip on his body as she rubbed his back, gently caressing his scars before moving her head to his neck. Lea's fingertips gently traced the skin on the nape of the man's neck as her body slowly came down from its high and Clifford raised his head from her jaw, looking down at her while her low eyes met his.

Clifford chuckled at her dazed expression and Lea gave him a lazy smile as his strokes stopped and he laid his body on top of hers, pecking her lips before laying his head on her breasts.

"Cliff?" Lea asked hoarsely, untying the man's durag, as she placed it on his bedside table and ran her fingers over his hair.

"yeah, baby?" Clifford muttered, caressing her sides, as Lea snickered a bit before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Did you really just tell this nigga "Buenos Noches"?"

"𝗕𝗢𝗬, 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡' 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗘, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗡' 𝗖𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢' 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗 𝗔𝗦𝗦." Lea muttered, feeling Clifford's lips against her neck, as Clifford chuckled lowly and kissed up to her face, looking down at her while her low eyes locked with his brown ones.