ll cool j | 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨.

- idea from my boo remorg <3

- also inspired by @MILLIONMATIC'S book "wishful thinking." specifically her "yes devanté" chapters! <3

- read both of their books! don't ever say i ain't put y'all on. 🫶🏾

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗗𝗼𝗶𝗻' 𝗜𝘁" 𝗳𝘁. 𝗟𝗲𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻

"𝗺𝗺𝗺, 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆, 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄

"𝗺𝗺𝗺, 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆, 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄. 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗚, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆, 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄..."

𝗞𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗝𝗔𝗛 sat on the red sofa in the studio as she watched James's fingers work on the soundboard, twirling one of her ginger passion twists around her manicured finger while she watched her man conduct business for his new album "Mr. Smith."

(A/N: pronounced 'kuh-dee-juh')

James had been in the studio a lot for the past few weeks due to his busy schedule with making music, but Khadijah didn't mind it. before James would leave the house, he'd ask Khadijah if she wanted to come with him, and she nearly always accepted the offer, so, sometimes she sat in the studio with him and the others. he'd be gone for up to 4 hours most of the time, so why not join him?

plus... she secretly got turned on whenever she sees how concentrated he is. she loved how hardworking he was towards his music and didn't like to interrupt him whenever he was busy with it, but sometimes she couldn't help those sinful thoughts that lingered in her mind.

suddenly, James's phone rang, knocking Khadijah out of her thoughts, as he looked over at it and picked it up, answering the call while he placed his phone up to his ear.

"talk to me... wassup, how you been?... what'chu mean you can't make it?... that's understandable, congrats tho'... you sure? 'cause i can-... a'ight, i got'chu... okay... bye." James's phone call soon ended and he let out a sigh, placing his phone to the side and running his hands down his face.

noticing the change in his demeanor, Khadijah gently titled her head at him as she sat up from her slouched position, letting go of the strand of hair while she stood up from the sofa and walked over to her man.