static major | 𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞-𝐮𝐩.

- requested by my good sis gangstresses 🫶🏾

- read her books! she's so fuckin' dope! 😩

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗟𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗼𝗽" 𝗯𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝗹' 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗲 & 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗠𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿

"𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗴, 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯..."

"𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗔, 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗨𝗬 𝗔 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡' 𝗖𝗔𝗥." Roxie scolded her best friend, making Amala smack her lips, as she crossed her arms and looked over at her.

"Roxie, them shits are expensive! and i've been savin' up like you told me, so don't give me no lip." Amala huffed as Roxie huffed with her, knowing she was nagging her for the millionth time - but it was only out of love.

Amala's car had broken down on her... again. it was the third time this week and she couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. the first two times her car broke down, she was able to turn it back on, so she didn't fret about it. but today was different than those days. after the car broke down, it wouldn't crack back up as it usually did, and Amala had to call Roxie - her best friend who works as a mechanic - to get it towed.

"okay, you right. but i wish you'd let me take you to work or somethin' so you wouldn't have to deal with these constant ass breakdowns." Roxie suggested, the two nearing a red light, as Roxie slowed before stopping, looking over at Amala - who was already looking back at her.

"mm-mm, i can handle it. don't worry about me, Ro'Ro." Amala assured, making Roxie smile since she used her childhood nickname, as Roxie chuckled a little before hitting a left turn.

"you got a clue on why you think yo' car actin' up, boo?"

"it's probably the battery or somethin'. i don't think something's terribly wrong wit' it, but i do think it needs a tune-up."

"ahh, i feel ya. my boss can take care of all'at, you'll be good."

"your boss? as in Stephen?" Amala sat up quickly, looking over at Roxie like she had three heads, as Roxie glanced over at her before laughing.