method man | 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

- another filler chapter! 🧘🏽‍♀️✨

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲" 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 & 𝗝𝗮𝘆-𝗭

"𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻', 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻'. 𝗶 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲. 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻', 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻'..."

𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗥𝗔 slipped the last clean plate into the dish rack and let out a soft sigh as she began rinsing out the sink, clearing away all the leftover bits of food and sending them down the drain.

"finally," Tiara muttered, grabbing a towel, as she dried her hands and looked over at the clock on the microwave that glowed '10:45 P.M.' in blue writing, "at least when he comes in, he'll have some food."

frowning at the realization that Clifford still wasn't home, Tiara ran her fingers through her messy hair as she shook away the tears that brimmed at her eyes and turned off the light in the kitchen, leaving the stove light on while she grabbed her phone and made her way upstairs.

Tiara and Clifford had gotten into an argument a few hours ago, one so silly that Tiara wished she could take it back. the argument was because a woman flirted with him right in front of Tiara, and though he wasn't responding, Tiara was still angry. however, her anger was misdirected. instead of her only taking it out on the woman, she took it out on Clifford too, and right now she regretted it.

Clifford stormed out in the middle of their argument, which was around 6 P.M., and she hadn't seen him since. no call, no text, nothing. just an empty house with flashbacks of the argument roaming through her mind.

it's not that Tiara didn't trust Clifford. she just didn't trust women around her man. she knew how sneaky women were when it came down to "stealing" a happily committed man, so she didn't put shit past anybody but her sister. not even her cousins got some slack. they've been known to fuck around on taken men too.

sliding her bonnet over her week-old roller set, Tiara plugged up her phone and laid it on her bedside table as she rested her head against her pillow and curled up in a ball, frowning even more at the fact that Clifford wasn't there to hold her. his presence was the only thing she needed right now, but she wanted to give him his space since she had already angered him.