New family

Sapphire pov
As we crossed the border I felt the bond break between the pack break and I sigh relief I didn't even know I had weight over my shoulders. Then Ashley said through mind link "are you ok".

I said "yes and stop reading my mind or else I will have to freeze". "Sorry sorry please don't freeze me" she said

Ashley pov
I hope sap is ok after I read her mind I asked her if she was ok and she said yes but then she threatened to freeze me.

But after a while I could see that sap was getting a little tired so I told her let's get some rest. After we found a place to rest sap already fell asleep so I closed my eyes and darkness consumed me.

Johanna's pov

I was doing paper work when I said come in katicha my beta told me we have rouges. So I told her to get my best warriors which are Gohan,Joseph,Harrison and Anthony to meet me outside. When I went out side they were already there and shifted so I shifted into my room and started off.

Sapphire pov
I was sleeping soundly when I heard a twig Ashley and I instantly got up and submitted. 6 wolves came out and they went back and shifted. When they came back a woman I'm guessing the alpha shouted "shift"and we did they were surprised we had our clothes on i was the first to break the silence "hi I'm sapphire Lupa the moon goddess daughter and that's my twin sister also the moon goddess daughter".and with that they bowed. I started to crack up.

Confusion filled their eyes I then said "you don't have to do that stand up".and with they stood up and the same women that said shift said "hi I'm alpha of the moon light pack and that girl over there is katicha the boy with the dirty blonde hair is Gohan and that's Joseph she pointed to the right and Harrison and Anthony she point to the two boys on the left".

Then what surprised me she ask if we could join the pack. I then looked at ash and she nod. Ash can see the future anyways we both say at the same time yes and chuckles come out of the boys. Johanna then said this way and showed us their pack house we got stares from people even glares. But they showed us to our room since me and ash requested one together. Anyways I took a shower and put on the same clothes I had and went to sleep. Before I fell I asleep I thought I have a new home a new family and a fresh start for mine and ash's life

¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°  °º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸

Yay ash and sap have a new home I might have time on the weekend to make another or two chaps but yeah thx for reading

                                                            -ashley💘😈👑💘🙈