Going back

Sapphire pov
3 years later
Groaning from my alarm singing 1D. I pressed the snooze button and thought I need to get rid of that song wait when did I even have 1D then I shouted at the top of my lungs "Harry Anthony Gohan"as I got out of bed I could hear laughing and groaning.

Ash and Kat then came and ask "what did they do this" and told them what they did then I thought and I said "pay back time".

We started to huddle up. After our planing we started I was at the pool when I started to say "help help"and behold all four boys came to my recuse they quickly ask "what's wrong ". I said over there and started to look at the direction at the corner of the pool and I pointed to then I shouted now and both ash and Kat came with water guns and soaked them then I pushed them in the pool and started die laughing.

So the boys looked at each other and said "who wants a hug". Kat ash and I said "noooo"but we couldn't move cuz we laughed  so much it hurts to move.

They started stalking towards us like prey and when they were closed enough they yelled "group hug"and hugged us which got us drenched in water. We did a playful growl and tackled them and we had a full on wrestling fight.

After about 3 hours I said "we should get changed".

After we got changed we got a mind link from jojo "to come down stairs for a meeting" when we all started to go down stair at the same time we got stuck in each other. So I then said "one at a time" and we went one at a time then Kat asked "me what the meeting is about" I just shrugged it off.

As we reached down stairs we were meet by our alpha jojo or Johanna when serious. I then said "what's up jojo" then she said in a stern voice "it's Johanna for now".Harry said "oh oh somebody is in trouble" and everyone started to look at me I then said obnoxious loud "what" and chuckles filled the room but that stopped by Johanna clearing her throat "as you know we train packs but we have to train sap's and ash's pack".Growls filled the room. Ash said in a cracked voice "when" and Johanna said "tomorrow" and with that ash ran to her room I then said "let me handle this" and with that I ran after her. After the talk we started packing and went to sleep.

The next day we put our stuff in the suv got on our Motocycles. When we got to the town memories started to gush in my mind when I passed place were the abuse was. After we went to the pack house we took off our helmets and they were surprised to see me and ash we then went to Ethan to see him with Stacy mark.

I then made the loudest growl that caught everyone's attention to make a crowd I then said "HOW DARE U" as lighten and thunder started to show Harry and ant and Kat were trying to calm me down but I couldn't."I told you never to have a mate then u go and mark Stacy and make her mate heart broken from now until the end of our trip here you will not talk to any of my friends we will not be nice to any of you pack members and training will be hard core like me and ash's training thank your alpha for that didn't I tell him the day I left to never have a mate", I said. I heard a few yes and nods "I did didn't I know show us our rooms NOW", I said and with that they showed us our room and I started to unpack. After I unpacked I fell asleep

Ethan's pov

"My mate is here I might have chance to win her heart" I said happily."Did you see how made she was at us she made lightning bolts and your with Stacy now u dip shit"my wolf said in the first time in 3 years. I will make you love me again mark my words

¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº° °º¤Ø,¸¸,ؤº°'°º¤Ø,¸

Everyone is real in this story expect for sapphire and go joe Harry jojo Kat and ant are really my friends and squad