ETHAN!!!!!

Stacy's POV
I was currently getting water for the packs in their water bottles and I came up with an idea. I am going to poison Sapphire's old mate. Then she would be all over him and that will prove she still misses him. " COME GET YOUR FUCKING WATER I AM TOO FUCKING TIRED TO GIVE IT TO YOU PEOPLE! " Everyone got their water bottles and I watched my plan go into action. Ethan began drinking his water then he fainted.
Sapphire's POV
" ETHAN!!!!!!" Ethan had fainted when he was drinking water. While I was trying to shake him awake I got a strong scent of Stacy's perfume and poison. I quickly took the water to the lab and ran some test. She did poison it. That fucking bitch. That was my mate and my mate only. When I went back outside I saw that everyone was surrounding Ethan. Poor boy. I rushed to him just in time because he had woken up. Ashley was smiling as she put her hand down. She probably healed him with magic. I was literally crying and hugging him. Then I looked in his eyes, and.......
WE KISSED. It was a passionate kiss and full with lust. Then we heard someone clear their throat. Ashley was standing there and everyone was looking at us. I blushed in embarrassment and quickly got up. And walked inside with Ethan.
3 hours later....
Ashley's POV
DING DONG!
I walked downstairs and opened the doors to see a brown eyed hottie. I looked in his eyes and mumbled " mate "
He instantly smashed his lips on mine. They were soft and pink. We kissed for a while until we pulled apart for air.
He said his name was James and he was about my age too. The had black hair, brown eyes, toned muscles and a sharp jawline. He was HOT. He smiled at me when he saw me checking him out. We talked for awhile till 9:30 p.m. He asked if he could join our pack so I asked Johanna and she said yes. Me and James shared a room now and it's great. He had a eight pack and was very quiet at times...
The next day ....
Chase's POV
Me and Katicha had the best night last night. We watched movies and cuddled. I woke up to find a peaceful sleeping Kat and kissed her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked into mine. She smiled when she saw me and pecked my lips. She was so beautiful. I don't know what I can do without her. Her, Ashley, and sapphire are like sisters. They always hang out and talk about their mates. Me and Kat got out of bed to wake the others for training. This is going to be a long long day. But at least I get to spend it with my mate.