Caught in a binding situation! (S)

"Stop moving so much." Tobio said above Shouyou, hands busy at the knot enveloping his right hand.

"It's harrrddd! Well- I'm hard and you're taking forever!" He whined, kicking his feet slightly to see if he could even move them. Results: he can't.

"Shut up. It'll be done in a second. Just- count to 100 or something."

"I'll fall asleep."

"Then I'll wake you up when I'm done." Shouyou made a noise of protest, Tobio rolling his eyes. "I only have one more rope to go, just be patient."

"You know I can't stay still for more than two minutes. And you already ripped me out of a toe curling makeout session, I'm obviously going to be impatient! You cut me off mid hard-on!"

"Calm down, you'll live. It'll all be made up if you can just stop squirming and I can finish tying the last of these ropes." Shouyou went oddly quiet at that, making Tobio look up at him.

"You promise?" He asked, eyes lidded. Tobio almost wanted to say fuck it and jump him right then and there, but he remained in his spot. Abstinence.

"Yeah. I promise." The redhead then closed his eyes, laying his head back.

Tobio was almost losing his mind at the view in front of him. Shou looked so beautiful like this, with not one inch of clothing on his body, spread over the bed with ties at his wrists and ankles, head tilted back as he calmed his breathing. The raven thinks he needs to calm his own breathing by how ragged it's getting.

  You might be wondering how they even got in this predicament and well, it's really not too complicated. Movie, innocent kiss, less innocent kiss, Shouyou on top of Tobio with his damned hand clutching the man's throat, slow grinding, Shouyou pulling at Tobio's clothes from underneath him then-all of a sudden they're upstairs with Shouyou tied to the bed with ropes.

  Tobio finally finished his task, looking down to inspect every piece of Shouyou and the binds to make sure they aren't too tight or too loose. The ginger tends to like it tight, but Tobio isn't too fond of having it out of comfort, he's going to be like this for a while after all. Instead of promptly waking him up like he said, he begins kissing at his neck sweetly, lips reaching behind his ears. Shouyou moves his head slighly, to maybe get kissed more, but he's still not wide awake. So Tobio bites at his ear, then under the junction between his jaw and throat, tearing the man's eyes opened. That's one way to wake him up.
The raven let his lips suck around the red mark, now turning it a vibrant purple against his skin, and Shouyou makes a small whiny noise. A noise that went straight to the younger's crotch.

"Well hello to you too." He strained. Tobio smiled, leaning up to be face to face with the ginger.

"All done."

"Oh great job my little six year old!" Shouyou snickered, soon being cut off by soft lips claiming his. Tobio snuck his tongue over his bottom lip, Shouyou having no option than to comply. Their tongues collide for a second, before Tobio sharply removes it with a quiet hiss.

"Sorry. Still aches a bit." He says with a bashful face as he's referring to his new piercing, and Shouyou rolls his eyes. Frankly, he couldn't care less at the man's hurt muscle, he just wants it in him already. Tobio leans back in with caution this time around, steadying his tongue against the other's. It just occurred to Shouyou that this means he can take control of the kiss, since it's always a full on battle with Tobio at maximum tongue power. He pushes his head back down to the pillow so the taller could follow after his mouth and he can take advantage of the adjustment, Tobio making a small grunt that tumbled around his throat. Shouyou pushes back more, fleeing the hollow pit he and Tobio created, breath ragged. The raven pushes to go back in, but Shouyou angles his head away. The feeling of his fiancée's mouth on his is one he's really obsessed with he truthfully is, but his body parts are dying to be paid attention to.