Never let you go

Morning 9 A.M, everyone who were busy in chattering and gossiping earlier, about how hot and sexy their new CEO is, when saw the said man entering with cold aura and stoic face immediately turned up to their respected seats. Lan Wangji entered his cabin and called the manager, Miss Luo Qingyang.

"Good Morning sir."

" Mn. Miss Luo. Ask someone to clear my table. I want nothing on my table except of my designation plate and these ( pointing towards pen holder, a paper weight and a noteapd).
Next, send Miss COO to my cabin."

" Sir, she hasn't arrived yet."

He looked at clock and then at her raising an eyebrow.
" Is she usually this late?"

" No. Maybe some work..."

"Are you her servant?"

"No sir."

"Then, stop giving excuses for others."

Nobody ever talked this rudely with her. She was flabbergasted.

"Now, you could leave. "

He sat on his chair and soon a servant came to clear his table but then an idea popped inside his mind and said:-
"Wait!! You don't know which file should be kept where so, you could go. I'll ask someone who knows to arrange the files for me." The servant weny away with a confused look and Wangji smirked. He start pulling out the files from the shelves and throw them on table messily.

It was 10 A.M and he went out of his cabin and went towards the resort hall.
Soon, he saw Wei Ying making her way towards resort doors hastily. ' Even in hurry , how does she managed to look this awesome. What the hell I'm thinking?'.

He again smirked slightly and as soon as she was in the main office where all other workers were, he said sarcastically :- "May I know the time of the office? Miss Wei."

Wei Ying pov

She was driving her car and trying to think of excuses she was gonna give to get late. She was just praying she doesn't have to face the devil and she entered in a haste thinking he was not there she felt relieved till a voice came making her jolt.

"May I know the time of the office? Miss Wei."

' What's wrong with my damn stars?'
She turned around and answered "uh! 9 am"
"Nd what time it is now?"

She bit her lips and looked down "10"

He raised an eyebrow then mocked " I guess we have to change our office timmings so that our COO could sleep longer. Is it?"

  She kept on looking down in shame. ' does he have to mock me in front of everyone?'
  "Answer. Miss C.O.O" he focused on each word of Coo.
  "N-no! I wasn't sleeping. I was-"

  "Stop giving excuses. That's an office and it has some rules, not your park where you could come and go as you wish. " He said with all seriousness and anger. "Listen everyone, if anyone of you're gonna be late, don't expect from me to be lenient with you. You're gonna work more also the late you'll come, the late you'll leave. I don't know how you all have worked till now, but now on you all have to follow the rules and regulations of the company. I want discipline in the office. Am i clear?"
  "Yess sir" all sounded.

He nodded and turn back to her. "As for you, Miss Wei. Bring me a cup of coffee."
She gave a confused look." Huh? But- Why should I make coffee?"

He then gave her a look like 'seriously'.
"Why did you come late?"

She rolled her eyes and noded. He went off.

' Really! Why my stars are so bad? Out of all people why did he have to be the one giving me orders. My goodness. How am gonna survive here till I return my money.'
She walked to the kitchen and prepared a coffee. She mimicked him makinga face ' I guess We have to change our office timmings so that our coo could sleep longer. Is it. ' she hissed. "What does he think of himself? Bloody Genghis Khan. Yeah! That's a name for him."