The offer

"Who's marrying?"

 "Oh. It's my Xiaomei. Yingying."

 And his head snaps up "Wei Ying?"

 "Yeah! At last. I'm excited."

 "With who?"

 "It's Jiang Wanyin."

 "What? No."

At that Nie Huaisang gets confused" Huh? No what no"

And Wangji is far from replying because his mind is lost 'Wei Ying is marrying Jiang Wanyin.'
But what could he do? No. She can't marry anyone else. What about Sizhui? No. He can't bear anyone else's surname when his father is alive. He'll not allow that.

"Wangji! Wangji!" Huaisang waved her hand in front of hima and he comes out of his thoughts.

"Are you okay?"

"Mn." And he stood up and left while Huaisang just shrugged her shoulders.

He just needs to think, needs to calm himself. He looks up at the sky and just prayed in his heart ' let me have this one chance, don't let my son away from me anymore'. Is there anything he could do to stop this marriage? His child, he can't lose him. He needs to meet Sizhui only he could calm his heart that is ready to burst out any minute. He gathers himself and drives to the place, he dropped him first time. He goes inside the society and stand by the park reminiscing his memories with Sizhui. He waits maybe the boy will come and he may meet him. Maybe he should tell him that he's his father. But....what if he couldn't meet him. No. That will not be. 
He got immerse in his thought when he heard some muffled noise and grunts.

Wei Ying pov

After coming out of Baxia, she visits Meilan lake to just calmly sit. She doesn't feel good, since she decided to marry Jiang Cheng she feels off, like something is not right. She knows she'll never love him and for a better part of her life, she had considered him as brother, marrying him now feels wrong. She sighed and keeps sitting there while closing her eyes. Lost in the feeling of light sunrays on her face, soft breeze hugging her body and birds chirp sound as music to her ears. 5 years and she still remembers everytime that she spend with Wangji. Could she be able to live with Jiang Cheng? She could take care of him but what about her role as a wife, no she can never be a proper wife of him. Yes Yuan will get a father but what will Jiang Cheng get from this marriage, it's unfair. Also, if someday Jiang Cheng actually want to claim her as a husband, will she able to be that wife? 

She opens her eyes and sighed. She walks for a while taking in the sight of sun shining on the water and a swan couple resting side by side to each other. She checked her watch and indeed it was time to pick Yuan from school. She pick him and they came home, Yuan happily show her his trophy.

"A-Niang! See. It's for you."

"Baobei. You won this. This is yours and yes I'm very happy."

"It's yours A-Niang. For being best mother."
She lovingly pecked his cheek and his nanny also came.

"Good afternoon. Madam."

She nodded in greeting and ask her to serve lunch. Soon, Yuan goes sleepy.
"A-yuan wants to sleep."

"Yes."

She tugs him in his bed and he slept freely. After a while, Jiang Cheng came and asked to go shopping with him.

"A-Cheng! Actually Yuan is sleeping and I don't wanna wake him up" 

"Then we could go. His nanny is here."

"A- Cheng what are you saying! I-"

"Uff! Wei Ying! Don't be too stubborn. Just for sometime, you know. Aren't there a lot of things that you want to buy. Please."
She doesn't want to go but he pleads and reluctantly she agreed. She went with Jiang Cheng and after shopping for usual stuff, he take her to jwellery shop.