I need you more than I want to

Mo Xuanyu feels bad , she doesn't know what those two are going to do with Wei Ying. She runs to the bathroom and washes her face. As she is doing so, her mother's face appears on the mirror. And it's not a face but a memory. Once, when she asked her about her father her mother told her " A-Yu, Your father isn't a human but a monster. I never wanted to do anything with him. But he didn't listen to me and blackmailed me into sleeping with him. We were poor so, in order to get a job I did it. And till I worked there he used my body like a toy. And one day when I told him I was pregnant. He mocked me and abandoned me. But A-yu, I loved you no matter what. People told me to abort but I didn't. And that' is how one day I met Mr. Lan who gave me job to take care of his two nephews. And he gave me place to live, food to eat and a sponsorship to your studies. For a woman, when she is raped there's nothing left of her. I felt that filthy Jin Guangshan's touch now also. and it makes me feel disgusted. The trauma never faded."

Mo Xuanyu looks at mirror and slaps herself. 'How selfish has she become! She is letting a woman get raped when she could save her. No, noone deserves to face what her mother faced. She takes out her phone and calls Lan Wangji as she can not over power two men. 
*******

Lan Wangji just started his car when he receives call from Xuanyu. He picks and the girl sounds panicked " Ge, In club, Two men took Mam to a room. She was too drunk and clearly not in her senses and- and I don't think their intentions are good. Please be fast."

His world spins as he listens that. His Wei Ying is in danger. He runs towards the club at high speed. He sees Mo Xuanyu who immediately guides him to the room. He breaks the lock and barges inside scaring Mo Ziyuan and Jin Zixun. The scene makes his blood boil.

Wei Ying is lying on the bed and the two bastards are hovering over her. Her Coat is gone and her shirt's buttons are opened. Jin Zixun is lying beside her and touching her face while Mo Ziyuan is holding his phone. He clenches his fists and throws Mo Ziyuan on the side wall who groans in pain. He then turns to Zixun, his eyes bloodshot and his mind chanting to kill them.

 " HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS. I'LL KILL YOU." Lan Wangji roars and Zixun turns pale. Lan Wangji lifted him by his collar and punches him repeatedly. Mo Ziyuan tries to run. So, he drops Zixun who goes limp after falling. Lan Wangji grabs Mo Ziyuan and punches him too. He snatches his phone and roars again " DID YOU SEND ANY PICTURE ANYWHERE?"

Mo Ziyuan immediately shakes his head in no. Lan Wangji throws his phone out of the window of 7th floor. And start beating him. " YOU * punch* SHOULDN"T *punch* HAVE *punch* TOUCHED HER. " Mo Xuanyu panics if Lan Wangji isn't stopped he'll kill both of them. She tries to stop him but he doesn't. He continues to beat them like he is possessed. She panics but then she looks at Wei Ying. She shouts " Ge, Please watch YING mam first. She isn't well." 
And it works Lan Wangji stops and immediately goes next to Wei Ying. Her cheeks are bruised with finger marks and her lip is bleeding. The corner of her eyes are wet. He drapes her coat on her body and carries her in his arms and she squirms a little murmuring " Don't, Help, Don't" .

He feels bad where was he? It shouldn't have happened to her. He lets her head rest on his shoulder and says " Wei Ying, You are safe. Its me. Your Lan Zhan."

She stops squirming and snuggles more in his warmth and just whispers " Lan Zhan."
"Mn." He hums and carries her out glaring at the two slumped figures on the ground. He looks at Mo Xuanyu. " Lock this door. I'll deal with them after taking care of Wei Ying."

Mo Xuanyu nods hastily frightened by his red eyes. 

Lan Wangji calls Mrs. Lu to pick up Yuan and he goes back to home. He lays Wei Ying on the bed and she coughs violently. He immediately carries her to bathroom and she vomits. He wipes her face and lays her on the bed again. He changes her clothes and as his hand lands on her back, she winces. He immediately checks her back and sees a big bruise there. His heart aches and laying her down slowly, he gets an ointment and rubs it on her face and back. He slowly caresses her cheeks and can't stop himself from hugging her.