He is Back!!

Chapter 49

Avu: don't tell me this is true. Please (whispered)

Jan went towards her rubbed her back and made her drink water. She calmed down

Avu: get ready jan. We are going to beat the shit out of RIYAZ ALY.

Jan nodded and they both went to ALY INDUSTRIES leaving ahan with his caretaker.

They reached there.

Avu banged in ri's room with jan. She directly went in his cabin and started beating him. She slapped him little slowly and holded his neck.

Avu: how dare you RIYAZ ALY. How dare you do this huhh. You supported me an i believed you but you too betrayed me. Whyy. WHY ARE YOU COLLABORATING OUR SORRY YOUR COMPANY WITH NIGAM ENTERPRISES?? Why??

Jan: calm down avu

Avu: shutt up.

She spoke everything without knowing a presence of one person.

Sm1: hello Mrs. Nigam oppss sorry Ms.Kaur

Sm2 smirked

Avu was shocked to see them.

Avu: what are you both doing here??

Sm2: we were just talking about our collaboration haina siddo

Sm1: yess sweetheart

(So the one who guessed this right hats off to them)

[Sm1 is sid and sm2 is me(priyal)]

Avu was not able to digest the fact that they are back to screw her life. She closed her eyes thinking of ahan, his cuteness and him saying 'mumma' and shot open her eyes. She was angry so much on him also on herself.

Avu: I asked WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??

Sid: low down your voice Ms.Kaur, you can check the papers are signed, the signatures are real and now i am the owner of company and he is my partner. You know she (priyal) is good luck of my life and you are a bad luck.

Avu was shocked she looked at Jan and then Ri and then walked away from the cabin.

Jan: i will not leave you both boys. All the boys are f*cking IDIOTS.

Sid: mind your lan- (cuts him)

Jan: you mind your business.

She went from there and ri also ran after avu.

With avu

She was walking as fast as she can thinking that how her fate is playing games with her. While thinking she bumped into sm1

Eoc!

Hows the Chapter??