Abhineet

Chapter 56

Avu: abhi bhai (whispered)

She stood up. He came near her and hugged her tightly as his life depended on her.

She stumbled a bit but slowly hugged him back. Her eyes were welled up. He was also having tears in his eyes but he wiped them.

They broke the hug. He cupped her face.

Abhi: where were you? (Whispered softly)

Avu said nothing

Abhi: I asked where were you these years you know i, maa, vaishu everyone missed you. Priti missed you but you didn't care, did you?

He scolded

Ahan: Mr Don't scold my mom. Only she can scold you! (Baby voice)

Avu's eyes widen

Avu: ahan baby you should not talk to him like this say sorry. (Scolding 😂)

Ahan: sowwiee uncle (holding his ears)

Abhi: who is he?

Avu: ......

Abhi: Avneet speak

This was second shock now. He never called her  'Avneet'. She stared him and looked down

Avu (hesitating): my son

That's it. This was biggest shock for him. He can't believe this

Abhi: really ??

Avu slowly nodded.

Her eyes were full of tears flowing. He wanted to know whose son he is although he knows who's son he is but still he wanted to confirm it. Looking at avu he decided not to ask anything about ahan.

He bend down to Ahan's height.

Abhi: what is your name baby?

Ahan: My name iz Ahan.

Abhi: so cute

Ahan giggled and flickered his nose. Abhi did same. Avu was watching duo with wet eyes.

Abhi stood up

Abhi: come back avu please we miss you so much

Avu was as always shocked

Avu: no i can't Abhi bhai.

Abhi: why

Avu: I can't because what will your brother and his (gulps) girlfriend will think that I can't do anything on my own. They'll always think that i am weak (looking at ahan) mother.

Although she is a strong woman, raising her son independently but now the situation was switched. She was feeling like she is the most weak person.

She didn't care about her surrounding and she started crying more. She want to be strong but now HER BROTHER is in front of her after these many years.

Brother not by blood but by heart even more than that. Emotions, right?

Abhi: THEY DON'T LIVE WITH US. (angrily)

Avu: but i can't i am sorry.

Abhi: please

Avu: sorry bhai please

He nodded understanding her

Abhi: ok your wish but lets go i will drop you.

She nodded

Avu: lets go Ahan

He nodded and trio went.

But as soon as she started walking with ahan and abhi sm1 tapped her shoulder

Phewww!!

After a long time right.

But now my condition is stable so I'll start posting chapters

Shower your love,votes and comments and let me know hows was the chapter??

Emotional??

Byeee