I love you

Chapter 37

She was shocked but without wasting any time she went to the address. She saw no one but only darkness with streetlights.

A message popped in her phone with same number.

WALK STRAIGHT, YOU WILL FIND ONE HUGE TREE, THERE YOU WILL FIND A LETTER. READ THAT LETTER

She walked straight and found a huge tree and then found letter.

I KNOW YOU BROUGHT KNIFE WITH YOU. DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE SWEETHEART THROW THAT KNIFE AND COME TO THE DIRECTION DRAWN ON LETTER.

She was shocked because she was actually carrying a knife. She threw the knife and followed the direction she was saw the place decorated. She heard voice.

Sm1: Avneet

She turned and wisphered Siddharth.
She ran towards him and hugged him as if her life was dependent on him.

He hugged her back and said "Happy birthday Avneet". She broke the hug but not completely.

Avu: you remembered?

Sid: off course how will i forget your birthday.

She chuckled and hugged him again.

They broke hug

Sid: i want to say something

Avu: hmm

He sat on his knees. She was shocked (bechari ko kitne shock)

Sid: shh let me say

Avu: hmm

Sid: i know i did really big mistakes. I made your life hell by beating you, cursing you, i said so many things but you silently listened without arguing. You literally risked your life for me even after i did so many things to you. But after then i realized my mistake i was so guilty. We slowly started spending time with each other, caring each other. An I don't know how and when my care for you turned into love. I prepared a paragraph for now but i was soo nervous that i forgot that paragraph (she chuckled) straight coming to the point i want to say that (He closed his eyes) I LOVE YOU AVNEET NIGAM.

(guyss don't judge my paragraph as i have literally neither proposed someone nor being proposed by someone😅)

Avu was in tears. She didn't say anything but kissed his forehead (#alasmine).

He opened his eyes.

Avu (wishpering): i love you too.

He stood up and hugged her. She hugged her back and they stayed in that position sometime. They broke their hug.

He looked into her eyes and then lips and then again eyes. She understood and nodded and closed her eyes. He smashed his lips on her.

She responded back. They both were smooching each other. They broke the kiss.

Sid smiled at her and she blushed an hide her face in his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her.

Sid: Happy birthday love

Avu: thank you (whispered)

Sid: i love you

Avu: i love you too

He Pecked her lips and they went. (I am too lazy to write)

So yeah they reached home and everyone was present there started singing Happy birthday nad blah blah blah.

At night avu laid on bed and sid sat beside her. But suddenly

Cliffhanger!!!