Bastard!!

Chapter 51

Avu was ready with her bags and Ahan. Jan was requesting her to stop. Ahan was crying.

Ri: avneet for god sake listen to me if you trust me 1% only 1%.

She looked at him tears rolling down their cheeks.

Ri came infront of her. Took Ahan from her hands and gave him to jan. He took her bag and dropped there. He took her hand made her sit on sofa. He went to kitchen which was in hall only.

He poured some water in glass and passed her. She nodded in no. He made her drink water forcefully. He kept the glass on table and sat beside her. She was continuously looking at him.

Ri: Avneet listen this is not by my will. These are Minister's order. They want us to work together and grow the company. And if we will not listen them they might destroy us. Are you understanding??

She nodded

Ri: why will i do this without my will or your will. I know everything, each and everything about you right?

She nodded

Ri: You also know each and everything about me right?

She nodded

Ri: Don't you trust me?

She nodded

Ri: then

Avu: i am sorry (whispering)

She hugged him tightly and he also hugged her tightly.

Jan: ayeee i am missing.

Rineet chuckled and spread their hands and jan also joined the hug. The trio hugged each other.

Avu: I am sorry for my behaviour.

Ri: chal pagali rulayegi kya

They Chuckled and broke the hug

Avu: but now i don't want to work here.

Ri: whyyy???

Avu: because that bastard will be the owner.

Ri: you can't put restrictions on yourself. When did my strong avneet became so weak that she had to leave the company because of someone. Fight your problems, fight you fear and don't run from them. Prove yourself that you are self sufficient and don't need any boy in your life. Girls are so strong and you have to prove that okay??

She nodded

Avu: yess why will i leave company i will prove him wrong.

Ri smiled

Ri's phone ranged. He saw Anu was calling him.

Ri: okay bye i am going. Don't cry ok?
She nodded.

They hugged each other and ri went.

How's the chapter??

Reviews??