River Smalls

Name: River Smalls

Age: 17

Appearance: 6"4, extremely skinny, almond covered skin with mildly pointy nose, with black hair and a wild look in his dark blue eyes

Gender: Male

God/ess: Bacchus

Ability(s): Can cause temporary insanity by giving up some of his energy, immune to all alcoholic beverages

Magical Item(s): An Imperial gold Javelin that is covered in stygian iron decorations that look like roots- javelin can be summoned from the ground at will

Siblings: A mortal half brother named Julian, who gas managed to pierce the mist and is a slayer of anything supernatural

Personality: Energetic, life of any party, considerate, immature

Bio: Rivers mom tried to shield him from everything out of the ordinary, as she thought that would keep him from the demigod life and keep him safe. Then, while he was playing outside, a bunch of Cyclops destroyed his house, killing his mother and almost killing his brother (who escaped and becomes a supernatural hunter, Rivers' worst enemy). Rivers wacked at the Cyclops with a stick, adrenaline taking over. Then, a pack of leopards came rushing out the nearby woods and killed the Cyclops, and the stick turned into Rivers' magical Javelin. Then, not knowing where else to go, he followed the leopards (who were moving slow for his sake) and was guided to the wolf house. Rivers was 10 on this day.

Friends-Reyna, Dakota, Travis and Connor Stolls, and Frank Zhang.

Camp:Jupiter

AU or not: Not

Ethnicity: Native Canadian (like native American but Canadian)

@MicShinobi Created this cool dude, awesome job man.

And if you are wondering why I haven't accepted your demigod, it's probably because they are a child of a vergin goddess like Artimis, which I have never really accepted, or obviously Mary Sue's.

http://katfeete.net/writing/suestart.php

Just go here and plug your character in. Please. If it's bad don't bother.