Make your own demigod.

Soooo guys. Welcome to make your own demigod. Here you, well, make your own demigod.

Here's how it works. I will give you a basic templet for charterers ( below). You peoples will decide weather or not to fill it in. If you choose to, then pm it and with your permission I will put them in here (there will be a section called creator where I will put your username, but I could put something else to replace it to.).

Here is the templet:

Name:
Gender:
Age:
God/dess:
Ability:
Magical item:
Appearance:
Exceptional characteristics(disorders or physical incapability like blindness or a limp arm:
Siblings( by blood or half-siblings):
Personality:
Bio:
Camp:
Friends:
AU or not:

Here is an example by my real life friend shortstuff920007:

Name: Jasmine Herris

Gender: female

Age: 14

God/dess: Mars

Ability: Exceptional swordsmanship

Magical item: A sword that she can grow on command from the tattoo on her palm.

Appearance: Black hair with olive skin and striking green eyes.

Exceptional characteristics: ADHD

Siblings: her older sister Helen.

Personality: Dreary, most people thought she was a child of Pluto

Bio: she stumbled into the wolf house carrying her sister, she refuses to talk of life before camp, but she implys she knew other demigods before. Her father was ashamed of her dreary attitude and refused to claim her, that is until she gave up her life to save her pretors, Jason Grace, life when he was offered one on one combat by a titan. She took his place, and ended up loosing her life, becoming the first roman casualty of The Titan War. Mars was so proud, he claimed tried claiming her on her death bed, but when he arrived she was already gone. He tried claiming Helen instead but she had already run away to join Luke's demigod forces because no father would let their daughter die because he was ashamed of her.

Camp: Jupiter

Friends: Helen, Gwen, Dakota, and Jake Wellington, son of Apollo.

Au or not: Not

Creator: Shortstuff920007

So send in demigods!
In the mean time I will post some of my own demigods.