☁️ 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝘅 𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Warning: none
Word count: 617
This is a request from :@FINDYOURWINGSGURL
Hope you enjoy this!
–––––––––––––––––––––––

You just had found out that you had a mission with two other people. You didn't like to have missions with other people, your not shy you just find it awkward having new people who you don't know every. time. anyway.

You got your headphones put them on and started going to the place you would met up. It was at the last mission with Mona , she is really good but since we had our mission she didn't talk to me after ,' must have seen how awkward I was..' you thought. Laughing awkward to yourself.

While you talked to yourself you eventually came to the spot you would meet up, you saw two people standing there one had orange long hair, a silver like jacket and there are weird balls flying?.. the other one had purple long hair, six ears and a black outfit. 'They must be brothers' you just shrugged.

"Hello you two must be my partners for todays mission" You said putting your headphones out and walking up to them "Ahh yeah we are I'm Tang Xuan and this is my brother, his names Tang Yun " The Organe one named Tang xuan said cheerful. The other one looked a little shy." Well then lets go I don't have all the time " you said. Thinking there all the same.

"Ehh o-okay" said yun. And his brother just glared a little.
You all started walking to the spot you were supposed to eliminate the enemy's. Suddenly a black void came and a lot of enemy's spawned.

(Time skip after the fight)

" ahh that was easy " Said Xuan "yeah there w-weren't that strong anyway" said yun right after you sighed annoyed "are you annoyed with us? " said yun quietly. Your eyes widened ' that's right I'm only mean towards people' you thought letting out a really long and loud sigh before letting yourself fall backwards onto the floor.

"Sorry" You said laying there, they both looked at you. Yun walked towards you grabbing your hand and pulling you up. He smiles at you. That smile made your hole body feel relaxed and relieved 'he isn't mad?' You smile back softly "your not mad?" You said in a bit of confusion.

"Of course not, I mean I did hear about how you are already" he said smiling and pulling you towards him. Then He started running pulling your after him "YES let's have some fun!" Xuan said running in from of us.

Smiling, laughing , giggling , screaming , relaxed , happy , relieved

That's all you've felt knowing that Yun helped you too feel. It may has just been a day but your feeling like you've known him forever and he's the person you love. What you didn't realise was that you kept looking at home while your sitting at the trees.

Having your arms on your knees. And looking with heart eyes not realising that he's coming towards you. That was until  he took off your headphones. And sat next too you. "You know it's really nice having someone around here who isn't complaining about having a too loud brother and a too quiet one" he said smiling.

You chuckled "well quit one is comfortable support , loud one loud support" you said pointing at Xuan and smiling. He looked at you two smirking and joying to himself. " Finally you've got a perfect friend my guy!" He said jumping around making you and Yun laugh.

You turn towards him "hey yunyun let's see the firefly's i Heard- there glow down the river" you said standing  up and giving him a hand to take. " of course I'd love too n/n " he said taking your hand smiling and running with you up too the river...

–––––––––––––––––––––––
Hope you enjoyed it!