☁️𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Sorry if this is short I just really wanted to update!
Warning: being bullied
Word count: 375
Request from: -soulfullofsun
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
You knew Falken really well and you've have found him soo cute! Falken isn't the most famous and the most perfect guy I the world but that doesn't matter for you, you love Falken and he's really reallllyy nice towards you but the sad thing is he isn't always the happiest.

He's bullied and hated because of his power, they think it's disgusting because of the eyes he can summon ( I don't know if he can do that just pretend for this story) and that's why he's mostly the outcast...
Until he met you.

You've lighten up the world for him, you helped him, you cared for him, you loved him, you stayed with him.
He couldn't ask for more he's always happy too see you. He enjoys your company and today he asked you the first time if you both can just cuddle, together, in.his.home.

I mean you didn't mind. You did love him after all. So right now your on your way to him he was really happy like a little child, that you accepted with a smile that made him slightly blush and smile too.

You were finally there at his house, it wasn't bad it had a red colour with a black roof. You then went up and started to knock once. You could hear running and the door was opened fast making you giggle. There he stood handsome and cute guy.

"Hey" He said smiling but before you can answer  he pulled you in. Setting you on the couch with a smile before going in your embrace. Making himself comfortable inside your arms and laying chest on your chest, sighing quietly when he found an comfortable spot.

You swore he looked so cute, you of course ( I mean duhhh?) pulled him closer and hugging him back making him smile wich you saw! 'SOO CUTTTEE!' after a while of watching tv (yeah duh the tv was on *magicly*) and cuddling he eventually fell asleep. 'Cute' was the last thing you said before laying your chin on his head and drifting to sleep too.

––––––––––––––––––––––––
Sorry this was pretty rushed maybe I rewrite it!